News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

18th Annual CWMC Extravaganza

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Apr 19, 2014, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

That's OK Phoenix, I will personally tuck Cookie in and tell him a bedtime story.  Maybe even give him a little slap and tickle :o
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

CookieMonster

shooter

14 days,  2 weeks from today until the start of CWMC-18!

To JJack and KC, I sure hope you guys are up for fun times with up all.

Phoenix

hint hint... you could always stay in my room on the wildhorse side  ;) and i will tuck you (i mean fuck you) into bed propper

KC

Hey Shooter... I am getting excited about my trip to the Mustang Ranch for the CWMC activities. I guess I need to touch base with Tara again to make sure that my reservation at the ranch for 7/17 thru 7/19 is still in place. I plan to party each night that I am there. Thursday night after the pool party, Friday night after the awards banquet and again on Saturday night. I hope I hear something soon from Goldie regarding all the details about the awards banquet in Reno. She said that she would email me all the details in early July. There are a lot of ladies that I am interested in partying with in a couple weeks at the ranch (Montana, Dixie, Andy, Tiana, Cherry, Shayne, Milana and Harley). I guess I will have to narrow this list down. There may be other ladies there that will be more available as well. I can't wait for the fun to begin.

KC

shooter

Don't worry we will get you to the banquet, you may as well plan on a breakfast with us too.

KC

Shooter:
Breakfast on what day are you referring to? This is my first year with the CWMC group. I guess I am a CWMC rookie. I am not a Mustang Ranch rookie though. I have been at the ranch many times. If you are a CWMC veteran, you will have to show me the ropes and be my guide. I will be arriving at the ranch on Thursday, July 17th around 12:00 Noon. Thanks...

KC

JJack

Shooter:

I am up for fun times for sure!  I look forward to meeting everyone.

shooter

A good number of us meet for Breakfast on Thursday and Friday morning at 10:00,  We skip Saturday due to the picnic, but anyone left over on Sunday or those who arrive on Wednesday also meet up. Both of you guys are welcome along we like everyone.  I have see a breakfast last until nearly 2 in the  afternoon.

KC

Thanks Shooter. I look forward to meeting you and JJack at the ranch when I get there on Thursday, July 17th...

KC

shooter

Quote from: CookieMonster on Jul 01, 2014, 08:38 PM
I'm wondering about the hotel amenities for the mongers that will be staying... Will it include a "tuck in, good night kiss, and sexy-bedtime-story" from the ladies?   8)   ;D

Amenities? amenities? You got a brothel full of wimmens right across the parking lot, what more to you want?

JJack

KC:

I look forward to meeting you as well!

shooter

Hey Hey Hey We are down to single digits   9 days and counting

Phoenix

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah yippie  :D im getting moister by the moment  :o  :-*

KC

Have you got Mustang Wish List together for who you want to party with each night? It is like a kid in a candy store. It is really hard to make decisions like this. The answer may be to party with two ladies in each session... :-)

KC