18th Annual CWMC Extravaganza

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Apr 19, 2014, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

I like that Kc you are catching on pretty quick giggels

CookieMonster

Quote from: Phoenix on Jul 08, 2014, 01:52 AM
oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah yippie  :D im getting moister by the moment  :o  :-*

Moister?  IS that a word???  I must add that to my vocabulary.

Phoenix

it is in my naughty little world... ;D you must add meee to your sexual experiences

shooter

Guess what is ONE WEEK from today! Pool party!
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

KC

Shooter, JJack:
The countdown is on... I got my banquet invitation a few weeks ago. I got my picnic invitation a few days ago. I think I am ready to party... I even have a group of ladies in mind that I hope to party with... I think the pool party at the Mustang Ranch on Thursday night will be a blast!!

KC

shooter

I can't wait.

Phoenix, what is the level of you moistness index? Is it getting too wet to handle?

Hiking Guy

I am sooo ready for this since I haven't been back to the Reno area in 3 years and looking forward to partying with Donatella again!  I had such good memories of my parties with her from back then and wanting to repeat those experiences again!  Staying at the Mustang Lodge this trip will make it very convenient to hookup with Donatella again, meet some of the new ladies (i.e. Cherry) & hang with CWMC guys, many of which I haven't seen in 3 years.

The Hiking Guy

KC

The Hiking Guy,
You will have to hang out and meet some of us CWMC guys that are staying at the ranch. Maybe we can all meet in the bar area before the BBQ and Pool Party starts at 5:00 PM on Thursday. I know Shooter, JJack and I are all staying at the ranch as well. Maybe we can all meet in the bar area sometime around 2:00 PM on Thursday. We will all be attending the CWMC banquet on Friday night and the CWMC picnic on Saturday afternoon. There is also a party at the ranch on Saturday night. It sounds like a busy weekend. You have chosen a very sexy lady in Donatella to party with... It sounds like you have a lot of time to make up. A party with Donatella after a three year absence sounds like a very HOT encounter will take place...

KC

Prospector Bob

Quote from: shooter on Jul 11, 2014, 10:16 PM
I can't wait.

Phoenix, what is the level of you moistness index? Is it getting too wet to handle?

Aw Shooter, you know as well as I do you really don't need to pose that question to Phe Phe.  ;) With that hot little firecracker it's... "wetter the better!"  :o

Have a hot time at the Mustang & the other CWMC events bud. Wishing I could be there with ya!   ;D

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

shooter

I like that PB.  Phoenix wetter is better.  Makes a good tag line for her.

So why aren't you going to be there this year?

Phoenix

:o  ;D shooter, i didnt know there was a too wet to handle and know worries about that i am only hitting moist  (and there are alot of levels for that  ;) ) and from our experience together im shureyou will figure out how ta hold on   ;)

Prospector Bob

Quote from: shooter on Jul 12, 2014, 02:54 PM
I like that PB.  Phoenix wetter is better.  Makes a good tag line for her.

So why aren't you going to be there this year?

CWMC has always been held at a bad time of the year for me. Work commitments get in the way... it's a busy time for the company I work for. No one, no matter how high up they are in the chain of command, gets time off during that period.  If CWMC's were held a couple of weeks later, I could probably have made it out to a few of them.  As far as work goes, this year is no different.  But, this year, even if I could get the time off to attend I still wouldn't be able to go. I simply don't have any party money! :( This last year has been one of the worst I've ever had with various things & events keeping me from saving any party funds. You've heard the saying, "Shit happens!" Well for the last year there's been a lot of shit happening to me & my family. I've been trying to dodge caca hitting the fan since June a year ago... but not doing a very good job of it. :( Every cent I earn is committed to something. Unfortunately partying isn't on the list.

Following Ironman, I am now considering myself a retired monger. Unless things change for the better, I don't see anyway back to enjoying LPIN... at least I can't see it now.  :(

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

shooter

PB, That sounds like me last year.  Everything form a new water softener ($2000),  home repair ($850), dental worn ($3600)and I paid off my car load ($3000). But things are now looking better.  But I am ready to cut lose next week.

Alexia

I will here during all the festivities this week. Can't wait to see everyone & meet those I haven't had the pleasure of talking to or partying with yet. Come say hi & introduce yourself.

Hiking Guy

Quote from: KC on Jul 12, 2014, 05:21 AM
The Hiking Guy,
You will have to hang out and meet some of us CWMC guys that are staying at the ranch. Maybe we can all meet in the bar area before the BBQ and Pool Party starts at 5:00 PM on Thursday. I know Shooter, JJack and I are all staying at the ranch as well. Maybe we can all meet in the bar area sometime around 2:00 PM on Thursday. We will all be attending the CWMC banquet on Friday night and the CWMC picnic on Saturday afternoon. There is also a party at the ranch on Saturday night. It sounds like a busy weekend. You have chosen a very sexy lady in Donatella to party with... It sounds like you have a lot of time to make up. A party with Donatella after a three year absence sounds like a very HOT encounter will take place...

KC

KC,

I will be arriving at the Mustang Lodge Wednesday afternoon and plan to attend all the events--CWMC banquet, CWMC picnic, some breakfast meetings, Mustang BBQ, etc. I'm already busy Thursday afternoon but I should be around the Mustang Lodge or Ranch most evenings. If you see a short, old, fat man walking around or taking a nap in a chair, that would likely be me!  I leave the area Sunday afternoon.

I'm really hoping my parties with Donatella are like what I remember and if so, I'll just keep having them with her--I have very good memories of my parties with her from 3 years ago. However, I still remember her as a blonde--I hope I can recognize her as a brunette.

The Hiking Guy