News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

18th Annual CWMC Extravaganza

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Apr 19, 2014, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

;D wow this sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to meet all of you and show you a great time ;D ;)

Prospector Bob

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jul 15, 2014, 04:43 AM
Prospecter Bob,
Hope things work out and you can get back in the game. Sounds like you're in one of those times where life gets you by the Shorthairs and won't let up.

You got that right!  ::)  Thanks for the sentiment...

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

shooter

OK now, I got all warmed up at the Pre-CWMC Elkoholics event.  Will be headed over to Reno in the morning.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

KC

Okay Shooter... Have a good time tomorrow with Donatella. I will be there on Thursday to party with some of the other ladies. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of new people this week...

Charlotte, I hope we all get to meet you as well. Maybe the ranch should have an introduction social. I guess the ranch could have an introduction lineup of ladies and CWMC members at the pool party and BBQ. What do you think of that idea Tara???

KC

Phoenix

:o  :D WOW looks like there is going to be 30 plus of us girls making an extra special trip for you mistchievious mongers  ;)  hopefully this become an epic marathon cluster fuck of a sexual adventure that we all can experience on extended levels also  :-*  :)

shooter

Quote from: Phoenix on Jul 17, 2014, 04:18 AM
:o  :D WOW looks like there is going to be 30 plus of us girls making an extra special trip for you mistchievious mongers  ;)  hopefully this become an epic marathon cluster fuck of a sexual adventure that we all can experience on extended levels also  :-*  :)

Well if you think 30 will be enough.

shooter

I have to say that so far everything has been a blast. Staying at the lodge, the continental breakfast in the old parlor, the Pool party/BBQ, the sex, the sex again. Two more night to go.

shooter

Cookie Monster and I got to meet Chucker Chaser this morning.  Hope we all can get together again for a longer times.

Cobia

Quote from: shooter on Jul 19, 2014, 09:08 PM
Cookie Monster and I got to meet Chucker Chaser this morning.  Hope we all can get together again for a longer times.

Good.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Max Wood

Sorry I was unable to attend.  Heard it was fantastic.  Hope to make it next year.