News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Chat Feature

Started by Bob, Mar 31, 2013, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

I  remember the old forum way back had a chat feature.Put the chat feature back and have a set weekly time when the

guys and the Mustang ladies can chat here.

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I love that idea! Let me check into it!

Phoenix

oh cool!!!! please yes please

Michael j.

Feel free to correct my recollection, but it seems like the last chat room was discontinued for lack of use.
Michael J.

caveman

If your talking about the one that was in place when they started the radio show. I thought that was because they couldn't make it work at ranch. I could get on it & talk to people but I couldn't talk to anyone at ranch. It started out good & something happen to it. I remember talking to Phoenix, Riley, Sara Feye, & a few others. I liked it & was sad it went away.

Sally

Quote from: Bob on Mar 31, 2013, 10:17 PM

I  remember the old forum way back had a chat feature.Put the chat feature back and have a set weekly time when the

guys and the Mustang ladies can chat here.

I agree with having the chat feature returned to the forum!  :)

I agree too! The site will have a chat section soon..... ;)

I'm still working on the email's!!! Fuck! I could pull my hair out!!! >:(

The emails are all set up BUT something was set up wrong POP account DNS something blah!!!

It's been taking so long that I had Lance listen to the conversation, so he could hear from the horses

mouth that it's not me!!! A little bit was me........ Now were waiting for the POP3, DNS, (I can't remember all the lingo) to propagate. It could take 24 hours!

Thank you all for being so patience!

Thank you
Jennifer

caveman

Cool on the chat but don't go pulling your hair out. You don't want to do that!!! It takes how ever long it takes. We all have been in that situation where something should take 5 minutes but insteaded it takes 5 days.

Phoenix

i culd think of a more pleasurably way to pull you hair Jennifer...giggles... ;D  :-*

tobyg3

I agree with Caveman. Email can be a bitch fried twice, especially when you have to start adding the rules. Take your time, and browse the online IT forums for advice, if you don't have manuals handy.

I also agree with Phoenix, but for other reasons entirely.

Hello All

I have not forgotten about the chat section that everyone wants.

It's on my list. Had a meeting with powers that be, so it's in the immiediete
Future.  I thought I would have this done already, but it takes time as we all
Know. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you
Jennifer

Cobia

Quote from: Jennifer on Sep 20, 2013, 09:21 AM
Hello All

I have not forgotten about the chat section that everyone wants.

It's on my list. Had a meeting with powers that be, so it's in the immiediete
Future.  I thought I would have this done already, but it takes time as we all
Know. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you
Jennifer

Looking forward to this....thank you.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

:-*  :-*  :-* you freakin rock girl thank you thank you thank you and please take your time we all understand it takes time to make the several hats you wear to fit just right for everyone to enjoy  ;)...aint that right forum fans...Godbless ya