News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

GFE'S

Started by ellishorse, Oct 13, 2019, 12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellishorse

Folks, I am stoked for a first visit next week. Please give me some feedback on the ladies who are well versed in
the GFE.
Thanks

Just Sayin

ALL OF THEM !!!! REALLY !!!!
It's like going to the candy store. Don't get all worked up and nervous before you get there. Just show up and chill. One will appear that you just got to have..........
Never had Mustang Ranch candy that wasn't awesome. You're going to have a great time !

ellishorse

ellishorse

Sounds like a DOUBLE YUMMY !!!!!!!!!!!

johann

Based on my own experiences at the MR, one lady that I've had a very good GFE with is Dennae.  Olivia Lush is also well worth the time, she's just an incredible sexy Brazilian lady.

If you're walking in without an appointment, you can speak to the parlour madam and ask who she would recommend.  No two ladies at the MR are exactly the same, thank god - that would boring.  She'll know who's going to be a good match for what you want.

ellishorse

Good thought and thanks for your freedback

LenaStarrXXX

this is just my personal observation, but I believe every courtesan here offers a GFE -- they just vary based on every girl's comfort level so when you come in, you can figure out which girl you'd like to discuss details with and they will let you know if they can give you the exact GFE you've always dreamed of 💕 💕 💕
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

RachelVarga

I agree. Likely all girls offer it. It's really a hard term to define because everyone has a different idea of what it means. All my parties are GFE anyways. If I try to create different levels of affection then it becomes way too complicated so I just try to be who I am naturally.

In saying that, I have to say that this is just my opinion on the subject. However, other ladies do this their decision.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

LenaStarrXXX

have you made it in yet? any good stories to report? :)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Olivia Lush

Quote from: johann on Oct 15, 2019, 07:34 AM
Based on my own experiences at the MR, one lady that I've had a very good GFE with is Dennae.  Olivia Lush is also well worth the time, she's just an incredible sexy Brazilian lady.

If you're walking in without an appointment, you can speak to the parlour madam and ask who she would recommend.  No two ladies at the MR are exactly the same, thank god - that would boring.  She'll know who's going to be a good match for what you want.

Thank you so much for mentioning me, Johann! That surely means a lot!
I absolutely love GFE parties and have specialized in them for many years.

ellishorse, if you've already been to the ranch and I hope and trust that you've had a great time. If you haven't visited yet, feel free to reach out if you would like.  ;)

xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

ellishorse

Thanks, Olivia, I did make my first visit a few weeks ago and had two lovely parties with Caroline Peach. At those moments she was the right one. I'm back home in the East so it might be quite a while before I'm in Reno again. With that said, you are luscious and the thought of being naked with you is quite hot.

NHSMG

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Oct 22, 2019, 12:00 PM
this is just my personal observation, but I believe every courtesan here offers a GFE -- they just vary based on every girl's comfort level so when you come in, you can figure out which girl you'd like to discuss details with and they will let you know if they can give you the exact GFE you've always dreamed of 💕 💕 💕

Hey Lena,
After talking to Carrera for several months regarding a date / overnight, I was recently advised (Thursday) via phone that she doesn't partake in GFE with just anyone. The person / guy must be "special" and "clean" to her standards (totally understandable). She also doesn't offer kissing that would be somewhat normal with a GFE encounter? It's just important to note that some MR ladies are a little misleading with their profiles. This is only my experience, so take it for what it's worth (data point).

Most importantly for the guys (prospective clients), if you're thinking about seeing a lady, make sure you understand limits before investing valuable time and especially $$$ (plus gifts) in preparation for a date. For myself, being from WAY out of town, a rapport prior to a visit is important. My response here is primarily for new Mustang Ranch gentleman (like myself), using my phone encounter with Carrera (Thursday) as a collective data point. As a "clean", highly educated gentleman / professional, the interaction with Carrera was surprisingly abrupt, especially after all our discussions, gifts (multiple) and gift cards the past several months. This was all done to gain trust and mutual respect in preparation for a outdate. Without question, Carrera's misleading profile has resulted in disappointment on my part for sure. Moral of the store, understand limits before attempting to develop a close rapport with a lady. Good luck to you with the ladies.

God Bless You
Doctor N

NHSMG

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 09, 2019, 11:56 PM
Quote from: NHSMG on Nov 09, 2019, 10:23 PM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Oct 22, 2019, 12:00 PM

Hey Lena,
After talking to Carrera for several months regarding a date / overnight, I was recently advised (Thursday) via phone that she doesn't partake in GFE with just anyone. The person / guy must be "special" and "clean" to her standards (totally understandable). She also doesn't offer kissing that would be somewhat normal with a GFE encounter? It's just important to note that some MR ladies are a little misleading with their profiles. This is only my experience, so take it for what it's worth (data point).

Most importantly for the guys (prospective clients), if you're thinking about seeing a lady, make sure you understand limits before investing valuable time and especially $$$ (plus gifts) in preparation for a date. For myself, being from WAY out of town, a rapport prior to a visit is important. My response here is primarily for new Mustang Ranch gentleman (like myself), using my phone encounter with Carrera (Thursday) as a collective data point. As a "clean", highly educated gentleman / professional, the interaction with Carrera was surprisingly abrupt, especially after all our discussions, gifts (multiple) and gift cards the past several months. This was all done to gain trust and mutual respect in preparation for a outdate. Without question, Carrera's misleading profile has resulted in disappointment on my part for sure. Moral of the store, understand limits before attempting to develop a close rapport with a lady. Good luck to you with the ladies.

God Bless You
Doctor N

They are all individuals and all independent contractors. Different strokes for different folks and Mustang ranch has done an amazing job at covering all the bases.
Many moons ago I had a girlfriend that didnt kiss. And just like that Allen Jackson song I swellin but she wasn't wellin so I dropped her off early but didnt go home. Up in the mountains I went on that cold January night. The snow got deep and when I could not make any more forward progress I tried to turn around. Ended up on the ditch beside the road. Like the good boy scout that I was I had a handy garbage can lid to use for a shovel. So with lots of digging and jacking finally got back going again. Made it back to town early in the morning. Okay thanks for the memories sorry for the long post. This well give the poop emoji dude some ammo.

Hello Chuckar Chaser
Thank you for the response, I understand that all the working ladies are independent contractors, and make their own decisions. The point of my post / forum response was to caution new (prospective clients) on the need to understand limits, prior to investment of oneself (heart). As a prospective new client myself, I'm still learning about the ladies, process and interactions. Agreed 100%, different strokes for different folks. The error of my ways is less on Carrera, and more on myself for trusting her to be something different (i.e. genuine). Disappointing for sure on my part.

Thanks for the song reference. Good stuff

God bless

SixT9er

One of the first things you need to ask once you're serious about seeing a Lady is their rules.
Some kiss some don't
Some allow other things while some don't
Many will not discuss these things until you are in person with them in the negotiation room because until they meet you they wont know if they even want to spend time with you.
They are independent & decide who they want to party with, what they are willing to do & ultimately the price which you can accept or decline. Hence the YMMV
Remember you aren't real until you're there
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

NHSMG

Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 10, 2019, 01:46 AM
One of the first things you need to ask once you're serious about seeing a Lady is their rules.
Some kiss some don't
Some allow other things while some don't
Many will not discuss these things until you are in person with them in the negotiation room because until they meet you they wont know if they even want to spend time with you.
They are independent & decide who they want to party with, what they are willing to do & ultimately the price which you can accept or decline. Hence the YMMV
Remember you aren't real until you're there

Thank you for the advise. The "not being real until you're there" is a prospective that never crossed my mind. It's a great point. I'm starting to think this endeavor isn't for me, unfortunately.

Thanks for the advice