News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Casey: WOW!

Started by Gus, May 01, 2013, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gus

I have partied with Casey just once, but can't wait for the next time. She is a dirty old man's dream come true-- an adorable sweet young blonde girl-next-door with a fabulous natural superstructure.  Just check out her pictures on the Ladies page! In her room, she is sweet and accommodating and energetic. Damn! I'm getting stiff just thinking about her.  :D

Gus

The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Phoenix

So you get why i like to bring her into my paries it's like you are the live version of a strap on and i can use your c-ck  as you penetrate her and hear her say oh fu--ck yeah  :o yeahhh shes my girl i luv that one  :-*

Ayana

Quote from: Phoenix on May 08, 2013, 03:33 AM
So you get why i like to bring her into my paries it's like you are the live version of a strap on and i can use your c-ck you penetrate her nad hear her say oh fu--ck yeah  :o yeahhh shes my girl i luv that one  :-*

Shit!!!!! indeed to be in those parties-lol. Can I join? :) :) :) :) ;)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Madam Tara

Gus, phoenix, Ayana and Casey all in a party! you will have your hands full Gus!! :)
Madam Tara XO

Phoenix

good thing you taught us mouth to co-ck recesatation Lady T  :o and yes please Ayanna it would be a climatic pleasure to enjoy you Ayanna  :D