News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Quote from: Ironman on Today at 06:51 AM
Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 22, 2024, 08:26 PMFor reasons I can't explain I put my latest reviews in the Trip Summary Section.
Reviews for:
Laney
Samantha
Rachel
Iris
Stormy
To save time if you don't want to read them
All Great parties with Great Ladies that I look to repeat with again

🤔 I think that is where I usually put mine. Where are they supposed to go?

I'm just asking because maybe I put my last 4 in there. It just seems like they would get more views there.
In this forum.
This is Mustang Ranch experience review.
I've put them here, General discussion & trip summary.
We can't put them in Ladies review section, that's only for the house I guess
Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 22, 2024, 08:26 PMFor reasons I can't explain I put my latest reviews in the Trip Summary Section.
Reviews for:
Laney
Samantha
Rachel
Iris
Stormy

🤔 I think that is where I usually put mine. Where are they supposed to go?

I'm just asking because maybe I put my last 4 in there. It just seems like they would get more views there.
Mustang Ranch Resort Experience Review / Latest reviews
Last post by SixT9er - Apr 22, 2024, 08:26 PM
For reasons I can't explain I put my latest reviews in the Trip Summary Section.
Reviews for:
Laney
Samantha
Rachel
Iris
Stormy
Thinking back about it, I found it hard to believe that in my many trips to the Mustang Ranch, I never had any contact with Olivia Lush. That all changed last November when I was enjoying lunch with the beautiful Jade Orchid and Jade brought Olivia over to our table to introduce her. It was just the basic introduction for us to know each other since I already had my appointments set for Nov and Dec.

During the off season, we exchanged emails several times and got to know each other very well before we made plans for a party when we returned in April. I arrived at the Ranch a few days before Olivia, so the day of our party was the first time that we had to get together. We met in the Spanish Suite, and I was immediately impressed with how beautiful, fit and sophisticated Olivia was. We spent the day together, including a wonderful special dinner the Chef Jeff and his staff prepared for us. Unfortunately, I was leaving very early the next morning, so I had to get a little sleep. I definitely will be making plans to party with Olivia again and I highly recommend her to other guests at the Ranch.
Trip Summaries / Stormy May
Last post by SixT9er - Apr 22, 2024, 04:21 PM
I met Stormy when she was fairly new & we hit it off in the bar but we didn't come to an agreement. As always I didn't take the non agreement negatively & we often chatted over the months since our failed negotiation. She is a very sweet & sexy Lady & we share common interest in books & tv shows
My last trip out she approached me when I was unoccupied & said she'd like to see about getting together. I reminded her of our failed previous negotiation & that things had not changed from my perspective, she understood that & still wanted to see if we could come to an agreement.
We set an appt for Sunday morning.
She showed up in a long sexy dress/nightgown & greeted me with her smile & a big hug. We chatted more for 15 min or so & then I couldn't take it anymore & suggested we go back.
We went over things again as it had been many months since our failed negotiation & once everything was on the table she quickly agreed & off to her room we went.
The party was everything I had hoped it would be & more. Details are between us but there's no doubt the wait was worth it & I will definitely see the Sweet & Sexy Stormy again in the future.
Thanks for approaching me Stormy & always staying friendly
Remember a failed negotiation doesn't always mean a forever no, just no at that time as long as you don't take it personal & stay friendly it may eventually turn into not only a yes but a Great party!
Schedules / Rachel Varga's Schedule
Last post by RachelVarga - Apr 22, 2024, 02:33 AM
I am currently at the Ranch and will be here until May 6th!
General Discussion / Re: Question for the Courtesan...
Last post by RachelVarga - Apr 22, 2024, 02:12 AM
Kind of a complex question:

Let me combine Vulnerability and Safety into one answer.

I am sure that many visitors are going to feel a vulnerability, insecurity, or anxiety when they visit their first time and probably some after. I don't want anyone to feel that way so I wouldn't promote it. I usually try to help with any anxieties that they may have. Just follow my lead and ask before you do anything. I am very picky in some things and no amount of money will make me party with someone I am not comfortable with. Attitude is everything.

Things a client can do is simply don't assume you can do anything you want because you can't. Always ask a lady before you do anything. It should flow naturally. If you want something in particular you need to bring it up in negotiations.

Flattery hmmmmm. No I won't flatter you for no reason. That is a concious effort whereas a compliment is natural. If I compliment someone it is genuine. I take compliments as sincere unless they are really blatant efforts at insults.

I don't carry any cards with me. No victim card or virtue signaler card. I am just me.
General Discussion / Re: Mustang Ranch Nominees Ann...
Last post by RachelVarga - Apr 22, 2024, 02:10 AM
Congratulations to all the nominees. So many deserving ladies on this list!
"How's it Hangin" / Re: FAQ Rachel - Show Me What ...
Last post by RachelVarga - Apr 22, 2024, 02:09 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Mar 04, 2024, 12:20 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Mar 03, 2024, 10:26 PMAlright so who's up next with a question. You can message me and I can post it without yourname or just answer privately if you like.

Classical music is my weakness so the Reno Symphony is one of my favorite places. I love Christmas so of course some Tchaikovsky is always something I like. I like Mozart too. I really like pretty much any of it.

I like movies. I like different kinds so I'm not a movie snob.

Food I like is Asian, BBQ, and others.

Where is your fav. place to go on a outdate ?
"How's it Hangin" / Re: ladies who speak french
Last post by RachelVarga - Apr 22, 2024, 02:04 AM
I did but I am really rusty. French is in the same language group as Romanian along with Italian and Spanish so I usually understand them all to different degrees.