News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Order of Thread on Posts

Started by Carolina, Apr 04, 2013, 11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina

If no one objects, could we have the forum posts with the most recent thread at the bottom instead of the top?
It may just be a blond thing, but I like to read it from top to bottom so I can follow the thread better!  Thx for listening and great job on the website!
:-*

Cobia

Quote from: Carolina on Apr 04, 2013, 11:53 PM
If no one objects, could we have the forum posts with the most recent thread at the bottom instead of the top?
It may just be a blond thing, but I like to read it from top to bottom so I can follow the thread better!  Thx for listening and great job on the website!
:-*

Hi sexy....good to see you on here.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

coralin

How to easily fix the forum post order in your Forum profile.

Hover your mouse cursor over the
Profile entry in the different Options bar above (Home is highlighted), click on the Forum Profile selection.
In the Forum Profile, hover your mouse cursor over the
Modify Profile entry, click on Look and Layout.
One of the checkbox options is
Show most recent posts at the top... uncheck the box.  It should set your forum to read in the order you want, with the most recent post of the thread at the bottom.
Click the Change profile button on the bottom of the page to save it.   Ta-da!

Just Tom

all bow to the all knowing Coralin..thank you thank you, i was getting a little fashizziled there for awhile..that makes a few more beers i owe y'all
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I will work on the order of the posts.  I'm glad you like the website.
I built it from scratch, in fact I redid it 3 times. It's still not complete,
But I couldn't stand looking at the old site for one more day.

As we all know I'm not a web designer, but if I say so myself "I'm real
Proud of what I've accomplished". I love you ladies, clients and friends.

I have a lot more to do, I mean A LOT! I appreciate all your support!

Stay tuned for daily updates.

Thank you
Jennifer

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Jennifer on Apr 05, 2013, 04:22 AM
I will work on the order of the posts.  I'm glad you like the website.
I built it from scratch, in fact I redid it 3 times. It's still not complete,
But I couldn't stand looking at the old site for one more day.

As we all know I'm not a web designer, but if I say so myself "I'm real
Proud of what I've accomplished". I love you ladies, clients and friends.

I have a lot more to do, I mean A LOT! I appreciate all your support!

Stay tuned for daily updates.

Thank you
Jennifer

Jennifer darlin', you're doing a fine job! We all need to give you a BIG GROUP HUG for your efforts & dedication to giving us a forum your Ladies & we mongers will all appreciate.  :-* :-* :-*

PB

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Carolina

You're my hero Coralin!  Thx!  :-*

coralin

Quote from: Carolina on Apr 05, 2013, 02:31 PM
You're my hero Coralin!  Thx!  :-*

Glad to be of service, ma'am!   ;D

Phoenix

Carolina whaa i had so much fun with you the last time you were here hope we can do it more often... :-*  Godbless ya  :D

Carolina

Quote from: Phoenix on Apr 09, 2013, 07:16 PM
Carolina whaa i had so much fun with you the last time you were here hope we can do it more often... :-*  Godbless ya  :D

OMG!  My first party with Phoenix!  I've been waiting 5 yrs for this to happen!  Better than I ever imagined!  Luv ya sweetie!  :-*

Phoenix

:o wit you've been waiting five years  ??? guess i finally measured up enough to have the privilege to be in your thoughts let alone you infamous ways of parting   :-* thank you so much and oh caveman you think i look beautiful when i nap wait until you see carillon laying next to you with no make up looking up @ you smiling  :) she like an angelic dream

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on Apr 11, 2013, 08:57 PM
:o wit you've been waiting five years  ??? guess i finally measured up enough to have the privilege to be in your thoughts let alone you infamous ways of parting   :-* thank you so much and oh caveman you think i look beautiful when i nap wait until you see carillon laying next to you with no make up looking up @ you smiling  :) she like an angelic dream

Wheuuuu.......I just read this post sort of fast and I though it said "you should see Coralin laying next to you with no make up on".  Now that was scarey !!!!! :D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Carolina

coralin

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 11, 2013, 09:07 PM
Quote from: Phoenix on Apr 11, 2013, 08:57 PM

Wheuuuu.......I just read this post sort of fast and I though it said "you should see Coralin laying next to you with no make up on".  Now that was scarey !!!!! :D

I don't play that way... even in a specialty party!  Tho women laying next to me (and subsequently, under me) is a blessing for all involved.  My only make-up is cologne, and some of that is pretty magical.

Phoenix

you looked pretty majical girrrl  :-*