Wow Ranch has chaged since I lost my virginity there

Started by Banginit, Apr 26, 2017, 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banginit

Well I just saw the video on the ranch, and how it has chaged since I lost my virginity there (@16...lol as a bday present ) many many many years ago 30+  Back when Joe had it. ... Bang

Chief

When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

Banginit

Chief

When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

Redwood

Reminds me of a story.  Back in 1975, I went up to northern Utah for graduate school.  As a California boy, that didn't go so well.  Lots of Mormons, lots of snow and no beer.  Well, I decided to come back to So Cal to finish grad school.  So I loaded all my worldly possessions in my Ford Pinto and headed toward California.  I drove, by myself, across the Great Salt Lake and across northern Nevada.  As I was getting really tired of driving I noticed a sign for the Mustang Ranch.  Well, you can imagine how my sex life was in Utah.  So I exited I-80 and drove down the road to the Ranch.  Thus, my first brothel experience.  At the original Mustang Ranch.  In retrospect, It was a pretty bad experience...but it happened and that was my first party at the Mustang.

Banginit

Quote from: Redwood on Apr 27, 2017, 05:37 AM
Reminds me of a story.  Back in 1975, I went up to northern Utah for graduate school.  As a California boy, that didn't go so well.  Lots of Mormons, lots of snow and no beer.  Well, I decided to come back to So Cal to finish grad school.  So I loaded all my worldly possessions in my Ford Pinto and headed toward California.  I drove, by myself, across the Great Salt Lake and across northern Nevada.  As I was getting really tired of driving I noticed a sign for the Mustang Ranch.  Well, you can imagine how my sex life was in Utah.  So I exited I-80 and drove down the road to the Ranch.  Thus, my first brothel experience.  At the original Mustang Ranch.  In retrospect, It was a pretty bad experience...but it happened and that was my first party at the Mustang.
I hear u Red, hard to forget my first time.