Men’s nail preferences on ladies 💅🏻💅🏽💅🏿

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Mar 12, 2020, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

Hey everyone! I've honestly always been curious but kept forgetting to post this (I just ask here and there when I remember in conversation).

How do you fellas prefer our nails?? This can refer to our hands and/or toes... but I'm mostly curious about shape/length and especially COLOR!

Thank you Boone for pointing out in one of my photos you enjoyed my long nails. I've mostly had compliments on dark colors on my nails but I'm never quite sure for both aesthetic and practical reasons in the bedroom what your preferences are ☺️

Ladies, feel free to chime in, too!!!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Bart.Pimpson

I personally never really notice or care either way

Boone

I definitely notice nails on ladies good and bad. The worst are chewed down nails or nails with the polish wearing off....just strip the polish and leave them natural at that point. Not a fan of the squared off nails either. Long rounded nails are where it's at for me. Not freaking long but definitely pronounced.  Darker shades of polish for sure. Nails can be very erotic if when a lady knows how to use them.

Vera Bliss

I like to get my nails done before every trip here. I think that having fresh looking nails is sexy. I never get anything to crazy or over the top but I do like to try out new colors and designs!

Cobia

I have been " wounded " a couple of times with some long nails.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Vera Bliss

And that is why I refuse to get pointed when I am here.