News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

March 11-12 shout out!

Started by SixT9er, Mar 14, 2020, 04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Just got home from spending two Great nights at the Mustang
Spent Wed afternoon/early eve & all day yesterday with my All Time Favorite Lady Rachel Varga and had an incredible time as always!
I'm not going to break my evenings down by days because im sure I'll criss cross them then forget some mentions (I'll do that anyway & any Lady I forget please correct me)
When I arrived Victoria took care of my room in addition to giving me a great hello hug & shit as only she can! Lol
Ladies I knew and got great hello hugs etc from in no particular order.
Phoenix, Bailey, Denae, Ayana, Carrera, Holly, Lena (more on that later), & I'm sure forgetting some
New Ladies I met in no particular order
Milly, Marie St Clair, Brittany Deluca, Iris (more on that later), Velvet & Annie, sure ive forgotten someone here too. All nice cool Ladies
Saw & got welcoming hugs from several staff members in addition to Victoria. Dave (Papaleo sp?), Tara Dharma (more on him later) Jordan, Reagan, Maddy & Mary Ellen who all make me feel welcome & like family.
Wednesday night Lena hung out with me for a few hours. We always find things to talk about. This night it was tv shows & we found we watch/like many of the same ones. The night flew by as always when chatting with the lovely Lena Starrxx a definite asset to the house!
Thursday night the band played which is a favorite of mine & the singer Brittany is so talented! Dharma played 5? Songs with an awesome version of "I Shot the Sheriff" by Eric Clapton. Dharma put Clapton's version to shame!!! Dharma is such a talented guy, love the dude (in a non homosexual way😜)
Lena hung with me and visited for a bit then headed for some food that's when I met the beautiful & Sexy Iris. She was sitting at the bar looking incredible in her stockings with garter belts I just had to introduce myself. I invited her to join me for a drink & to chat. She's as beautiful inside as out. We found we have much In common & before I knew it, it was almost 2am! I think this was her 3rd or 4th tour. Although we did not go behind the green door I have no doubt she'd be a great Lady to spend intimate time with if you are fortunate enough to do so.

Thanks again to all the Staff & incredible Ladies with special note of course to Rachel for showing me such a Great time during my visit!

From my experience if you don't have a good time at the Mustang you aren't trying & never will!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

....another happy camper.  Good TR.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Duck11

Nice report SixT9er. Glad you had fun.
Yup! There's nothing else close to what an experience at the Mustang Ranch is like!
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Luna

I just missed this by a couple of days... 😔

SixT9er

Quote from: Luna on Mar 14, 2020, 09:44 PM
I just missed this by a couple of days... 😔
You were missed Luna. Always enjoy seeing you & your high energy!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact