News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Bella

Started by Toblerone, May 13, 2022, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toblerone

I met Bella on my first ever trip to The Ranch about a year ago. I saw her across the bar and knew that I wanted to meet her, but she was deep in conversation with someone else at the time. There were a number of other wonderful ladies at The Ranch that night, but I decided to trust my gut and wait for my chance to get her attention. The wait ended up being about three hours, but it was so worth it! Let me put it this way: Since I met her a year ago, I have been back to The Ranch to see her so many times that other people there are starting to recognize me!

Bella is hard to describe, without sounding like I'm making her up. She's classy, while being extremely approachable and inviting. She's intelligent, with a very quick wit. If you catch her in a little black dress, you will learn what a little black dress is supposed to look like (she's so gorgeous)! Finally, there's a humility to her that makes her so easy to connect with and so comfortable to be around. She's just like us regular people, trying to figure out how to do life!

If you have a chance to meet Bella, even if you have to wait around a bit, or go out of your way, take the chance!
-Chris

Cobia

Sounds like a great time with a great lady.  Thanks for the report.

Too bad more folks don't post reports.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Toblerone

I guess that means that everyone that relies on forum reviews will just have to go see Bella then!  ;D

Cobia

Quote from: Toblerone on May 14, 2022, 05:18 AM
I guess that means that everyone that relies on forum reviews will just have to go see Bella then!  ;D

Sounds like a plan to me.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Toblerone

OMG!!! Bella FINALLY has pictures on the Ranch site! The world really needs to see how gorgeous she is!

Madam Tara

Bella is absolutely amazing and so beautiful :) XOXOXO
Madam Tara XO

Ironman

I didn't actually talk to Bella my last time in the building. She came out shortly before I was leaving.  She had it going on trough wore that short dress very well.

She is difficult not to notice.  I got a kink in my neck trying to check her out just before leaving the building.😃😃