News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I am visiting

Started by robert-gudgeon, Sep 01, 2022, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert-gudgeon

I am coming in for my first time
I am looking forwad to the visit at this time I intend to just do  a tour and meet the lady`s  a quick question is there WiFi at the Ranch
Robert

SixT9er

You can't use your phone in the House for security purposes. If you are staying on the property there is wifi avail in your room
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Sep 02, 2022, 12:57 AM
You can't use your phone in the House for security purposes. If you are staying on the property there is wifi avail in your room

My lap top wouldn't work at the Mustang room where I was staying.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

If you want the WiFi because you think you can get some work done you won't.😄 You will be way to distracted.😉😁

As 9er pointed out you will not be allowed to use your phone in the bar. Not that matters to much cell service at the ranch inside the building is spoty at best regardless of your cell phone service provider.

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Sep 02, 2022, 02:43 PM
If you want the WiFi because you think you can get some work done you won't.😄 You will be way to distracted.😉😁

As 9er pointed out you will " now " be allowed to use your phone in the bar. Not that matters to much cell service at the ranch inside the building is spoty at best regardless of your cell phone service provider.

" Now " be able............??  Looks like we all make a few mistakes huh buddy.....  ;D :D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 02, 2022, 02:59 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Sep 02, 2022, 02:43 PM

As 9er pointed out you will " now " be allowed to use your phone in the bar. Not that matters to much cell service at the ranch inside the building is spoty at best regardless of your cell phone service provider.

" Now " be able............??  Looks like we all make a few mistakes huh buddy.....  ;D :D

🤣🤣 Good catch buddy. Like I told ya.  I had to give up.on the would be journalist career because my spelling and grammar was shitty💩💩 and  my typing was almost as bad never the less good catch.😉😁  🤣🤣 Yes I did  correct it

Madam Tara

it was amazing to finally meet you yesterday, XO Madam Tara
Madam Tara XO