News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Huge Thank You!

Started by SixT9er, Sep 25, 2022, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

I Huge THANK YOU to Tara & Jennifer.

I had something that happened when I was in the house 3 weeks ago that wasn't good. When I went in Friday I let Tara know what happened so that she could take steps to insure it didn't happen again to other clients.
She was incredible as always & went way above & beyond what the house needed to do to make up for it with something I wasn't looking for or expected!

They have proven once again why the Mustang is my favorite house & why My Loyalty to this house is not misplaced. They genuinely care about their clients happiness & concerns & go out of their way to correct any problems that occur.

This was my first house & I've been coming here for the past 12 yrs & I will continue to do so when I'm in town & able to party!

Thanks again for all you have done & continue to do for me!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Slayer

Tell us More
Tell us more
8)

SixT9er

Quote from: Slayer on Sep 26, 2022, 07:02 PM
  Tell us More
Tell us more
8)
No, it's been/being taken care of & I'm more than happy with how it's been handled.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Gus

I have been patronizing the Mustang for sixteen years now. During that time, I have had cause to complain just twice. Both times, my experience was the same as SixT9er's: Madame Susan and then Tara not only fixed the problem but recompensed me above and beyond my expectations. I am a deeply satisfied and loyal Mustang patron.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Silverado

As another long time customer, I totally agree. Not only that, but if they are around, they are always good for a hug!

Geyser Soze

Gosh gee shucks. I've been visiting the MR since 2017...first time ever in Jan '17.
Last January partied with four ladies, two of them twice. Amazing experience and no complaints...my only issue ever was last May at one of the places outside Vegas and there was a huge attitude that "I'm so good and you're lucky to spend time with me"...really didn't set well and I went for it, but it was a less than optimal experience. The experiences at the MR have always been first-class (as well as one of the ladies at the location outside Vegas), so I'm really looking forward to being back in Reno this coming January.
I just follow the lady's lead and it's always been a 10-star experience in a 5-star world.
Thank you, MR. See all y'al in January.
Geyser Soze
PS-Thanks to Ms. Jennifer for managing and maintaining a quality and  safe experience.
Geysor Soze aka "One of the Usual Suspects".

SixT9er

Quote from: Silverado on Sep 28, 2022, 08:02 PM
As another long time customer, I totally agree. Not only that, but if they are around, they are always good for a hug!
Yep! Love my Tara hugs!

Toblerone

Unfortunately I recently had a reason to test the reports from SixT9er and Gus about Tara's superpowers. I can't really verify her going above and beyond, but only because I was sure that the basic request that I had for her was impossible. (How do you go above and beyond doing the impossible?) She came through and I am so happy!

I fear for the Mustang Ranch should she ever retire. She really works miracles and is irreplaceable!

Thank you SixT9er and Gus for sharing your stories. I'm not sure I would have even tried if I hadn't seen your posts. To the rest of you, seriously, if you have a problem, go directly to Tara. Do not pass Go, do not collect 200 dollars. I really can't say enough to express my gratitude for her!

SixT9er

Quote from: Toblerone on Nov 06, 2022, 03:56 AM
Unfortunately I recently had a reason to test the reports from SixT9er and Gus about Tara's superpowers. I can't really verify her going above and beyond, but only because I was sure that the basic request that I had for her was impossible. (How do you go above and beyond doing the impossible?) She came through and I am so happy!

I fear for the Mustang Ranch should she ever retire. She really works miracles and is irreplaceable!

Thank you SixT9er and Gus for sharing your stories. I'm not sure I would have even tried if I hadn't seen your posts. To the rest of you, seriously, if you have a problem, go directly to Tara. Do not pass Go, do not collect 200 dollars. I really can't say enough to express my gratitude for her!
Glad Tara was able to help you out! Both Tara & Jennifer do their best to keep clients happy.
I think the key is to know when you have a legit issues versus things that just happen. I'd hate to see people abuse their willingness to make things right.
By your thoughts that your request/issue was impossible to take care of I don't think you are one trying to take advantage.
I'm guessing your party went well also!

Toblerone

Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 06, 2022, 04:33 AM
Quote from: Toblerone on Nov 06, 2022, 03:56 AM

Glad Tara was able to help you out! Both Tara & Jennifer do their best to keep clients happy.
I think the key is to know when you have a legit issues versus things that just happen. I'd hate to see people abuse their willingness to make things right.
By your thoughts that your request/issue was impossible to take care of I don't think you are one trying to take advantage.
I'm guessing your party went well also!

With her experience as a madam, a mom, and a former courtesan, I bet Tara's BS detector is so well honed that it goes off even before a BSer even thinks up the BS  ;D ;D ;D

ChicagoBob

I cut my teeth at Mustang in 1985 and have been a customer ever since.  Tara is absolutely amazing and goes way beyond the expected with her gracious hospitality.  I consider her and Jennifer my old friends!