Menu column on the front page has disappeared

Started by Gus, Jul 03, 2013, 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gus

As Micheal j. pointed out in the '"New" Website' thread, The front page no longer shows the left-hand menu column that gives access to Ladies' pictures, Forum, etc. I could only get here to write this by retrieving this URL from the History/Archive on my laptop. Currently[/size], anybody who is new to the Mustang website cannot get to the ladies, and that has got to be bad for business!
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

caveman

I see everything but the ladies if I log on from scratch but I couldn't get to furum . I had to go to old email & click on link to get here Which I figure Jennifer is adding things so don't panic.  ;D ;D You can see the ladies in the line up but I can't see all the ladies.

tobyg3

Quote from: caveman on Jul 03, 2013, 04:49 PM
I see everything but the ladies if I log on from scratch but I couldn't get to furum . I had to go to old email & click on link to get here Which I figure Jennifer is adding things so don't panic.  ;D ;D You can see the ladies in the line up but I can't see all the ladies.

I probably shouldn't mention this, because I'm sure there's a reason that the list of ladies is hidden, but the individual lady pages can be found. That's all I'm gonna say.

Michael j.

As of today, the menu column has partly reappeared.  I got onto the forum manually through my home page search bar.
Michael J.

Wildfire

Quote from: Michael j. on Jul 04, 2013, 02:12 AM
As of today, the menu column has partly reappeared.  I got onto the forum manually through my home page search bar.

Use  http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php 

Wildfire

Look's like the menu column has been fixed.  8)