News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hey I'm New!-Charlotte

Started by Charlotte, May 01, 2014, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

Hey I'm Charlotte and I'm new here at the ranch. I'm going to be here for the next couple weeks and can't wait to meet you! If you have any questions feel free to ask me!  ;)

Phoenix

And she is a real cutie and I just luv that tiny little voice of hers...I just showed her how to get on the forum and she came up with a real good question "wut do I talk about"? Any suggestion forum folks.....

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on May 01, 2014, 10:13 AM
And she is a real cutie and I just luv that tiny little voice of hers...I just showed her how to get on the forum and she came up with a real good question "wut do I talk about"? Any suggestion forum folks.....

Well, you might tell us what you look like and some more about your self please.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Charlotte

Well I'm young, light skin, brunette and I love my big sis Lucy.                                                                          You little rascal Cobia it's Charlotte's big sister Juicy Lucy....lol

Cobia

Quote from: Charlotte on May 02, 2014, 11:05 AM
Well I'm young, light skin, brunette and I love my big sis Lucy.                                                                          You little rascal Cobia it's Charlotte's big sister Juicy Lucy....lol

LOL....I know who you have been talking to. Darn wish I could meet you. 
Tell goosey Lucy hi for me and I sure missed her my last trip. (2 trips)  I will try to come back out there the 3 week of next Feb.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Cobia

"Little rascal?".......this coming from someone who has to have on 8 in. heels just to see eye to eye to me and I am not but 5' 5 myself......LOL

Charlotte

Lol you guys are so funny.  :D I'm 5'3" brunette, light skin and I'm really into alternative jazz.

Cobia

Quote from: Charlotte on May 05, 2014, 03:44 PM
Lol you guys are so funny.  :D I'm 5'3" brunette, light skin and I'm really into alternative jazz.

Hope you stick around.   Are you going to have any pictures up?

Ayana

Welcome Back Ms. Charlotte. You guys should cum out and play with her she is barely legal and a hottie...
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Cobia

Quote from: Ayana on May 06, 2014, 07:53 PM
Welcome Back Ms. Charlotte. You guys should cum out and play with her she is barely legal and a hottie...

Wish I could come out and play with both of you !!

Nicole

yes lucy is the best big sister to have She was mine too and she wnt lead you wrong if  you get a chance tell lucy i said hi and it would be nice to meet you one day:)

Charlotte

Quote from: Nicole on May 07, 2014, 05:48 AM
yes lucy is the best big sister to have She was mine too and she wnt lead you wrong if  you get a chance tell lucy i said hi and it would be nice to meet you one day:)
I will   ;D you too

Charlotte

Quote from: Cobia on May 06, 2014, 07:57 PM
Quote from: Ayana on May 06, 2014, 07:53 PM

Wish I could come out and play with both of you !!
then come on out! I promise we'll have lots of fun..... ;)

Nicole

Just Tom

this is a gorgeous little porcelain doll with dancing dark eyes and a nice wiggle in her walk
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else