News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Showers

Started by renorunner, Jul 31, 2016, 05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renorunner

When you first get into the room and your girl gets your shower ready does she typically get in with you? I have had one girl get in with me and I really enjoyed it what is ur preference? Not sure if this is to personal I am hoping some of the girls will answer!

Navyguy

Ive had a couple girls lather me up, which i enjoy.  Im sure if you ask, they will be more then happy to.

MrEd73

I don't think I'd make it through the shower.
Just roll with it.

dreamscometrue

I would like this

Cobia

Showers are a " must ' for me.  Before and after every party.

Showers can be a lot of fun.  Remember there are some ladies that don't want to get their hair or makeup wet.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

ACW

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 31, 2016, 02:33 PM
Showers are a " must ' for me.  Before and after every party.

Showers can be a lot of fun.  Remember there are some ladies that don't want to get their hair or makeup wet.
Me personally, I LOVE the way wet hair looks on a girl :)

renorunner

I'm always afraid to ask them to get in with me! I have been to the ranch several times and had many dates with Violet and I still get nervous lol!

dreamscometrue

Quote from: renorunner on Jul 31, 2016, 05:30 PM
I'm always afraid to ask them to get in with me! I have been to the ranch several times and had many dates with Violet and I still get nervous lol!

You could send her a message and ask her to just get in next time without talking about it when you are there

renorunner

Quote from: dreamscometrue on Jul 31, 2016, 05:46 PM

You could send her a message and ask her to just get in next time without talking about it when you are there
That's a good idea but my emails to the girls never seem to get read! I was hoping some of the girls would respond to this!

dreamscometrue

Quote from: renorunner on Jul 31, 2016, 07:14 PM

That's a good idea but my emails to the girls never seem to get read! I was hoping some of the girls would respond to this!

You can always check and see how frequently they use Facebook or Twitter.

renorunner

Quote from: dreamscometrue on Jul 31, 2016, 08:41 PM
Quote from: renorunner on Jul 31, 2016, 07:14 PM

You can always check and see how frequently they use Facebook or Twitter.

How do u know if they have Twitter or facebook

Morgan

if the connection is there I defiantly will get in and wet my hair and face, preferably if we are spending quite a bit of time together, like in the Joe Conforte only because it has a double headed shower from the ceiling and extra ones on the walls, not to mention it is spacious enough to have extra curricular activities as well. ;-) 

renorunner

Quote from: Jade Capri on Jul 31, 2016, 10:05 PM
I will be honest, even though I do enjoy shower together, I can't all the time. I will be in a shower with someone if I have a longer date or its my last date of the day. It takes a while to get line up ready for me and being in the shower would mess my hair what would take time to redo it. I hope this make sense for the men ;)

It does that's true! Thanks Jade Capri for replying!

renorunner

Quote from: Jade Capri on Jul 31, 2016, 11:41 PM
Quote from: renorunner on Jul 31, 2016, 11:11 PM

How do u know if they have Twitter or facebook
You can ask the girls, you will read when she post or in my case I have people googled me. When you google the lady's name you can find a lot info.
I sent u an email from ur site

Aubree

There's an individual basis with every lady with every client so it's hard at times to answer these things for everyone, so don't be afraid to speak up in the negotiating room about any of your wants. We ladies like to say YES. I personally don't mind throwing my hair in a clip 😘 I'm most likely coming out with sex hair anyhow 😏😉