News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Time Stamps

Started by firemanjmat, Feb 14, 2015, 06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firemanjmat

For those wondering and complaining about time stamp. 

All you have to do is go to Profile select Account Settings. Then under Modify Profile go to Look & Layout. There you can adjust to the time zone your in.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Just Tom

except if you are reading the board as a guest...then near as i can tell midnight is about 4 PM PST,and a new day starts.... so you will have to do some mental arithmetic to figure out when who said what
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Silverado

Exactly! Once you sign in and have made the appropriate change to your profile, the time will be right. If viewing as a guest, you will still get The Mustang default time, which is 8 hours ahead of their local time. This would put the time for the Western Europe time zone, so maybe it is based on Greenwich England time. I would think that somewhere in the options on the Mustang end, that their default time could be set for local time, but hey, that is just me!; and I have been known to be a little different.

For reference, I am posting this at about 4:50 pacific standard time. I woke up at about 3:00, and for whatever reason, have not been able to get back to sleep!