News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Exotic Mixture new to the house!

Started by Kailani, Nov 11, 2016, 05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kailani

Hey there to all you Gentlemen,

My name is Kailani, and I am freshly new to the wonderful Mustang Ranch. I stand 5'2 with a beautiful, voluptuous, tasty body, fulfilled with all natural assets. I am an exotic mixture of Filipino, Guamanian, and Japanese.  Although, my specialities are massages with of course great happy ending, I am always up to try new things and very, very, very fetish friendly.  Whatever you desire, I will try my best to my ability to fulfil every fantasy you seek. I am far from shy, and always make sure my clients leave above and beyond of what they expected.  I carry a 100% guaranteed satisfaction, no matter what we get into, whether you just want to talk, lay down and relax, or just get wild in the bed, I promise you, you will never regret me, always leaving satisfied and wanting more. I can go on and on, but it is much better if I just show you, rather than tell you  ;) I am here for one more week, so don't miss out! Taste me while you can, 9pm-9am!

Until than,
XOXO
Kailani  :-*   

Cobia

Quote from: Kailani on Nov 11, 2016, 05:37 PM

My name is Kailani, and I am freshly new to the wonderful Mustang Ranch. I stand 5'2 with a beautiful, voluptuous, tasty body, fulfilled with all natural assets. I am an exotic mixture of Filipino, Guamanian, and Japanese.  Although, my specialities are massages with of course great happy ending, I am always up to try new things and very, very, very fetish friendly.  Whatever you desire, I will try my best to my ability to fulfil every fantasy you seek. I am far from shy, and always make sure my clients leave above and beyond of what they expected.  I carry a 100% guaranteed satisfaction, no matter what we get into, whether you just want to talk, lay down and relax, or just get wild in the bed, I promise you, you will never regret me, always leaving satisfied and wanting more. I can go on and on, but it is much better if I just show you, rather than tell you  ;) I am here for one more week, so don't miss out! Taste me while you can, 9pm-9am!

Until than,
XOXO

Do you know when you will be coming back?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Kailani

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 11, 2016, 06:24 PM

Until than,
XOXO

No, I havent decided yet hun, maybe after Thanksgiving, maybe after Christmas, not quite sure.

Cobia

Quote from: Kailani on Nov 12, 2016, 06:17 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Nov 11, 2016, 06:24 PM

Until than,
XOXO

No, I havent decided yet hun, maybe after Thanksgiving, maybe after Christmas, not quite sure.

Thank you.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Just Tom

i can vouch for this one, she's a doll.  we couldn't remember her name the other day so we were calling her 'blue tips' for her hairdo, but you have to be careful about how you pronounce that....

Have a good break sweetie, and we hope to see you again this season.
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Kailani

Quote from: Just Tom on Nov 14, 2016, 03:11 AM
i can vouch for this one, she's a doll.  we couldn't remember her name the other day so we were calling her 'blue tips' for her hairdo, but you have to be careful about how you pronounce that....

Aww well thank you dear. Are you talking about how you pronounce my name? (KAY-LA-KNEE), I hope that is what you were meaning. W

Kailani

Quote from: Just Tom on Nov 14, 2016, 03:11 AM

Well thank you dear. Are you talking about my name being hard to pronounce. if so, (kay-la-knee). i hope that helps.  ;) And thank you, I will most likely be back after the New Years, the first week of January.