News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Who Likes Buttsex?

Started by KittiMinx, Nov 25, 2017, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

Anyone a fan of anal sex? Whether giving or receiving?

Anal was my go-to in college. I was paranoid over getting pregnant, even if there were condoms. I was on the pill but had peers who were also on the pill and wound up getting knocked up. So I hung out with my gay male friends to learn more about safe anal and came to realize that when done right I quite enjoy it.

Though I do have an anal story that was the worst at the time but is now funny. I was at a house party with some friends and a guy I liked. We found a place alone and everything started off safely and normal. But the guy didn't account for how long he was and wound up going in too deep. Instant panic. I started shrieking "HE'S BREAKING MY BUTT! DON'T BREAK MY BUTT!" until my friend came in and helped me do a water enema and put some ice down my pants.  And on another occasion in college one of my female friends and her boyfriend learned the hard way why you're supposed to prepare properly and clean out before doing anal. The guy yelled the word "POOOOO!!!!" so loud you could hear it down the hallway. And his bros called him Shitdick for months.

By the way the best lube for anal is Wicked. >9000 times better than Astroglide.

I'm also reminded of my favorite thing ever from a while ago.

Ironman

If you are into it and your a sky price is not as high as the moon why not. You got to be the one Catching though I ain't taking nothing up mine.😆

Jesslyn

Lol, Kitti! Your story legitimately made me laugh out loud in front of the computer screen! I SO understand the instant panic! I only started doing anal recently and it's so true that when done right, it feels incredible! When done wrong...*shudder* (Your hilarious story may have made my night, lol!) :)

Cherry

This is the funniest thing ever.... you'll remember that for the rest of your life kitti  😹😹😹

Katalina

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 26, 2017, 02:22 AM
If you are into it and your a sky price is not as high as the moon why not. You got to be the one Catching though I ain't taking nothing up mine.😆

I love anal and I don't care who knows it😂💙
XOXO, Katalina

Atlantis

Everyone has that 1 buttsex story they will NEVER forget.

Mine was when I came so hard from anal that I squirted all over myself, my partner, and a family portrait that was on the coffee table directly behind us.

I freaked out because I didn't even know it was possible to squirt from anal. After he followed my shocked eyes to the picture frame he laughed and called  me his Personal Water Gun for the rest of the night.

I didn't know how to feel about myself for a while after that. :o :D