News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sunday Funday!

Started by Jasper, Dec 30, 2018, 06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

What have you done this amazing Sunday????

XxxJasper

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Jasper on Mar 11, 2019, 03:12 AM

XxxJasper

Did some gold panning in my backyard. I have a stash of paydirt from prospecting trips that I get into every once-in-awhile. Found a couple of nice nuggets. Made my day...  ;D

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

highlander

I went bowling in the morning and saw Captain Marvel in the afternoon. Probably should have done some house work but wasn't feeling motivated enough.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Jasper

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Mar 11, 2019, 10:03 AM

XxxJasper

Did some gold panning in my backyard. I have a stash of paydirt from prospecting trips that I get into every once-in-awhile. Found a couple of nice nuggets. Made my day...  ;D

Wow that sounds interesting!!! How often do you pan?

Jasper

Quote from: highlander on Mar 12, 2019, 12:53 AM
I went bowling in the morning and saw Captain Marvel in the afternoon. Probably should have done some house work but wasn't feeling motivated enough.

Highlander

I Never feel motivated to do housework! How was the movie? Did you go bowling by yourself?

highlander

Quote from: Jasper on Mar 12, 2019, 04:06 AM
Quote from: highlander on Mar 12, 2019, 12:53 AM

Highlander

I Never feel motivated to do housework! How was the movie? Did you go bowling by yourself?
The movie was good I'm a total sucker for all that super hero shit. I've never read any comics and don't have any attachment to those stories so I just take the movies for what they are 2 hours of action and adventure with lots of explosions and CGI.

I bowled with a couple guys I work with. One of the local alleys has a special for breakfast and bowling for $11 every Sunday so we go every so often. I also bowl every Tuesday night in a fun league.

Highlander

PS after re reading this you probably think I'm like 65 or something, I swear I am only 37.
ATF - "There can be only one"

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Jasper on Mar 12, 2019, 04:06 AM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Mar 11, 2019, 10:03 AM

XxxJasper

Wow that sounds interesting!!! How often do you pan?

Not too much in the winter. The weather hasn't been cooperating this year & I've had to work some weekends as well. I'll do more panning when weather warms up. I have several 5 gallon buckets of paydirt I've dug up from around the west over the years. Some have good gold, some don't.  ::)
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal