News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for a Kinky Time

Started by Drew, Mar 17, 2020, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew

Hey everyone,
    Since the world is "ending", I am looking for the kinkiest play partner. I want to have the craziest, maybe even the nastiest party ever. If interested in fulfilling this fantasy with me, message me or come in. I am always available by appointment, but if you want to come in and chat my hours are 9 a.m.- 9 p.m.  Looking forward to meeting you.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

Edgy1

Don't know about crazy or nasty but definitely wouldn't mind stopping by to meet you in person!  ;)

Drew

Edgy1,
   Come on in! I am open to anything! I am back on day shift, but available anytime via appointment.

XOXO,
  Drew Ryan

Edgy1

Oh I was definitely stirred up today after spending a good amount of time chatting with Drew over lunch today. She is super sweet, hot, intelligent, and a great conversationalist (in no particular order). I soooooo wanted to party with her but unfortunately didn't have the time. I do hope to party with her before she leaves though.

Drew

Hey Edgy1,
    I had a great time at lunch today. I can't wait to see you again.

XOXO,
  Drew Ryan

Drew

Hey everyone,
   I am still looking for my kinkster! If you are not a kinky guy (or identify as one), I specialize in an array of experiences from GFE to Foot fetishes. I am here for you. Have an idea for a party, message or email me.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

RachelVarga

Come on boys! Someone step up to the plate and give this lady what she wants and more! The end is coming and you never make a woman wait!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Drew

Hey everyone,
  I'll give you a list of kinky idea, okay?
- Footworship
-Hand worship
-Goldenshower
-Vaginal fisting
-pegging
-anal fisting
- Spitting
- BDSM scene (any)
-Pet play, let me be your sexy kitty
- Forced facesitting
- bondage

What is your idea of a kinky time?

Pridefc7

Hmmm a kinky time for me and you would be fulfilling one of my many roleplay scenarios. A fun taboo kinky one would be you dressed like Harley Quinn with the daddy little monster shirt, ripped stockings and jean shorts and all the makeup and pigtails. I'll have a mask on and you think it's your bf so you dance for me and act all wild letting me play with you until my mask comes off and it's step daddy. Well we are both so turned on and I didn't know how kinky and wild you are we have that wild sex but don't tell mommy. :)

Prospector Bob

Forced face sitting! Never heard of that. If you wanna sit on my face, you won't have to use force, 'cause as long as I have a face, you have a place to sit!   :P :P :P :P
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Drew

Ooo, I love to dress up in costumes but never really have the chance. That sounds so fun and sexy!

Quote from: Pridefc7 on Apr 01, 2020, 05:25 AM
Hmmm a kinky time for me and you would be fulfilling one of my many roleplay scenarios. A fun taboo kinky one would be you dressed like Harley Quinn with the daddy little monster shirt, ripped stockings and jean shorts and all the makeup and pigtails. I'll have a mask on and you think it's your bf so you dance for me and act all wild letting me play with you until my mask comes off and it's step daddy. Well we are both so turned on and I didn't know how kinky and wild you are we have that wild sex but don't tell mommy. :)

Drew

Hey Everyone,
    The ranch is opening soon and I want to have the kinkest tour ever. Now, your job is to send me your dirtiest darkest fantasy and let me fulfill it. Let's kick off the summer season right!

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

Drew

Anyone into golden showers?

whackymole

Quote from: Drew on Apr 17, 2020, 07:32 PM

Well since you asked, I will admit that I have received golden showers from some ladies before.

There's just something so fascinating with seeing a woman's flower coming to life and letting out a warm fountain. It's warm,  it's sterile, and it's a function of the vulva that's totally real. The one downside is, that as a bodily function of the ladies, it might take some time for the lady to induce it, so it might require longer parties for more than one golden shower. Still it's fascinating to see ladies gulping down liquids through their lips, and then a short time later, seeing liquid shoot out from between their other lips, like a biological magic trick. I've noticed that it tastes like whatever the lady drank about an hour earlier heated up. It's sterile. If the lady drank alcoholic drinks, it will taste like the alcoholic drinks, if the lady drank water, it will taste like slightly tangy water, and if the lady drank enough water, there is no taste, only warmth and wetness.

Drew

I love the insight, it is one of my favorite things to do. How does green tea with honey sound?
Quote from: whackymole on Apr 29, 2020, 02:40 PM
Quote from: Drew on Apr 17, 2020, 07:32 PM

Well since you asked, I will admit that I have received golden showers from some ladies before.

There's just something so fascinating with seeing a woman's flower coming to life and letting out a warm fountain. It's warm,  it's sterile, and it's a function of the vulva that's totally real. The one downside is, that as a bodily function of the ladies, it might take some time for the lady to induce it, so it might require longer parties for more than one golden shower. Still it's fascinating to see ladies gulping down liquids through their lips, and then a short time later, seeing liquid shoot out from between their other lips, like a biological magic trick. I've noticed that it tastes like whatever the lady drank about an hour earlier heated up. It's sterile. If the lady drank alcoholic drinks, it will taste like the alcoholic drinks, if the lady drank water, it will taste like slightly tangy water, and if the lady drank enough water, there is no taste, only warmth and wetness.