News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Forum Participation

Started by Star, Apr 02, 2017, 04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star

Where are all of the active forum members?? Social media is HUGE! I know that people are involved on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Yet it seems like there are crickets on this board! Fellas, feel free to post new and exciting topics to keep the lines of communication open. Us ladies, particularly myself and Rachel, are always here!
Exotic VIP Companion

Cobia

Quote from: Star on Apr 02, 2017, 04:02 PM
Where are all of the active forum members?? Social media is HUGE! I know that people are involved on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Yet it seems like there are crickets on this board! Fellas, feel free to post new and exciting topics to keep the lines of communication open. Us ladies, particularly myself and Rachel, are always here!

I don't know what to post really.  How about some pictures of you?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Wildfire

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 02, 2017, 05:22 PM

I don't know what to post really.  How about some pictures of you?

I have to agree on what to post ?   And far as social media not in to it to much .

Offleash

Good post and questions, thanks for asking.

I stopped posting for a number of reasons. When I would go back and look at things I had posted, I noticed they were often

1. Not as funny as I thought they were when I was drunk.

2. Confusing or hard to understand.

3. More negative-sounding than I would have liked.

Reasons I keep posting anyway:

1. I am a relentless, tenacious bulldog; unwilling to just roll over and quit.

2. I am an eternal fucking optimist.

Perhaps I will post some more on the suggested subject of Social Media.

Leash

Michael j.

This forum is fine for me, as I am not any social media except LinkedIn, and even then only the free version, with which you can't do a hell of a lot.
Michael J.

Star

Maybe I am just a very chatty person, as it seems like I always have something to say. ;)

Cobia, I would like to have more photos posted of me. I wear SO MANY different looks. For example, I have on a fitted red and black plaid dress, fishnets, chunky heels, and my eyeglasses. Very school girl/ naughty Scot! You would love it!

Wildfire, I am not the biggest social media person. But I know many other people who spend hours on there and post the most random things...Maybe I need to do some lurking on those sites and find some inspiration.

Leash, I totally understand where you are coming from. We are our biggest critics. And never want people to feel that we are coming off as mean. So in that regard, I understand not posting. I always look on the bright side, and have positive energy. Even when it's hard and I feel like the life is being sucked out of me by negativity, there is always a bright side. Clarification, examples, and humor all help!

Michael, I was a linkedin member very briefly, so I am unfamiliar with exactly how it works. I do know it's more for traditional business professionals. It might be a good idea for the ranch to have a page since this is a legitimate business, and that would be an untapped market...I will mention this to Madam Tara!

Guys, THANK YOU for your continued support, participation, and encouragement. I enjoy keeping relationships alive, even if it is in the form of a virtual one.

If there are any LADIES or COUPLES lurking out there, feel free to jump into the conversations any time. We appreciate variety of folks!
Exotic VIP Companion

Cobia

Quote from: Star on Apr 03, 2017, 09:36 AM
Maybe I am just a very chatty person, as it seems like I always have something to say. ;)

Cobia, I would like to have more photos posted of me. I wear SO MANY different looks. For example, I have on a fitted red and black plaid dress, fishnets, chunky heels, and my eyeglasses. Very school girl/ naughty Scot! You would love it!

Yes, I would love it.  In or out of it also...... ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

RachelVarga

Exactly. I can use threads I have other places to start here. I don't mind. I will try to get some other girls on here.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Just Tom

and we're back to our usual programming..... chirp, chirp, chirp go the crickets
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Ironman

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 09, 2017, 04:28 AM
and we're back to our usual programming..... chirp, chirp, chirp go the crickets

Lol that is funny Tom.

On a serious note though you have been around long enough to know Tom of all the brothels in Nevada with their own Forum this one has always been traditionally the slowest. There are of course a few reasons for this. I think you know what they are so I won't expand further. ;)

Offleash

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 09, 2017, 04:28 AM

Hey Just Tom, I'm back now, what did I miss?

Leash

Paradise

Offleash

Sinners End

In my personal life, I am everywhere...Facebook, Twitter, linked in, Google plus...But I don't air dirty laundry like most of my friends do because quite honestly, anything I'm going through in my life really isn't the business of the thousand friends that I've got. I may tell a few people in person but I do t air it for to see.

I love being on forums because it gives me a chance to interact and make new friends.

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X