News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rachel Varga Pix - New!

Started by RachelVarga, Apr 19, 2018, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lancelot Link

* Lancelot Link glances at the lovely photo... then gasps, stunned by your beauty... swoons... falls to the ground... convulses a few times... then finally summons the strength to mutter...

"You're trying to kill me, aren't you? You're trying to give me a massive heart attack, so you can collect your inheritance and/or the insurance policy you took out on me.  MmHmmm... NOW we see the violence inherent in the system.  Unfortunately for you, I only glanced at the photo, so I'll live.  I'll need to lie here in a puddle of my own drool for a moment until I recover enough to stand... but I'll live."   ;) ;D ;) ;D

MrTShirt

"Out and about" causing car accidents.  Well, at least it wasn't the muscle car.

Grizzly

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jun 12, 2018, 01:11 AM
Out and about!

Those eyes are so dazzling and captavating! You are very beautiful! I must have lost my marbles turning down a date with you when you cirst started. But thankfully I found them marbles and I have a second chance.

RachelVarga

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jun 12, 2018, 01:21 AM
* Lancelot Link glances at the lovely photo... then gasps, stunned by your beauty... swoons... falls to the ground... convulses a few times... then finally summons the strength to mutter...

"You're trying to kill me, aren't you? You're trying to give me a massive heart attack, so you can collect your inheritance and/or the insurance policy you took out on me.  MmHmmm... NOW we see the violence inherent in the system.  Unfortunately for you, I only glanced at the photo, so I'll live.  I'll need to lie here in a puddle of my own drool for a moment until I recover enough to stand... but I'll live."   ;) ;D ;) ;D

Hahaha come meet me in person and see what happens!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Quote from: Grizzly on Jun 12, 2018, 04:52 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Jun 12, 2018, 01:11 AM
Out and about!

Those eyes are so dazzling and captavating! You are very beautiful! I must have lost my marbles turning down a date with you when you cirst started. But thankfully I found them marbles and I have a second chance.

Awwww, no worries. Sometimes it's like that. See you soon!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Grizzly

@rachelvarga this one hot picture, beautiful lady beautiful nips. Keep posting pics like this & I will have either take a cold shower or figure a way to come see you or both    8)
You are amazing lady inside and out

Jasper

RachelVarga

Quote from: Jasper on Jun 29, 2018, 06:09 AM
I love it!!!

Thank you Jasper! I think the guys should see your greatest ASSset. So guys know that a two girl with us is a full meal deal!

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jasper

Thank you Goddess Rachel Varga! Can't wait for the wild adventures that awaits us!

XxxJasper  ;)

Banginit

You look amazing Rachel.

RachelVarga

Quote from: Jasper on Aug 12, 2018, 11:38 PM
Thank you Goddess Rachel Varga! Can't wait for the wild adventures that awaits us!

XxxJasper  ;)

You're welcome. Yes it will be wild!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site