SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First Ten Questions - Rachel Varga

Started by RachelVarga, Nov 11, 2018, 03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Nov 11, 2018, 09:38 AM
Do you like to shoot rifles?

#6 Yes I do and I like to hunt. Hardly ever do but if the chance comes I do.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

highlander

If you had a million dollars gifted to you and had to choose a charity to donate it to which one would it be and why?
ATF - "There can be only one"

RachelVarga

Quote from: highlander on Nov 12, 2018, 02:33 AM
If you had a million dollars gifted to you and had to choose a charity to donate it to which one would it be and why?

Good question. It's a really personal choice and reason so I won't go into it.

You can have a free question for asking something good like that.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Big Cat

You may have covered this before but I am always curious. What can the average guy do to improve the party for you?

highlander

Thank you for allowing me a second question. I'll try to be more light hearted.

If you walk into the parlor and there are several to be customers hanging out, what characteristics would cause you to approach one of them before all the rest? (for the purpose of this assume all customers would actually book a party)

RachelVarga

Quote from: Big Cat on Nov 12, 2018, 09:17 PM
You may have covered this before but I am always curious. What can the average guy do to improve the party for you?

#7 If you want to improve the party for me just be a nice guy. Have fun and stuff like that. That makes me happy.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Quote from: highlander on Nov 13, 2018, 02:52 AM

If you walk into the parlor and there are several to be customers hanging out, what characteristics would cause you to approach one of them before all the rest? (for the purpose of this assume all customers would actually book a party)

#8 Good question. We all take turns but if it was just me I'm not sure. I never think about it. It just happens, strangely enough.

I don't want to bs you guys and make up something that sounds good.

Well showing up from Burning Man after no shower for a week definitely puts you down the list.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Bigfoot

I real don't have anything specific to ask you Rachel, but I'll give it a try.  If a guy showed up in a Santa suit when you're at the Mustang in December, what gift would you like to receive from him?  Keep in mind this Santa is very cheap... I mean frugal, so don't aim too high on your answer.  =)

highlander

Quote from: RachelVarga on Nov 13, 2018, 04:19 AM
Quote from: highlander on Nov 13, 2018, 02:52 AM

#8 Good question. We all take turns but if it was just me I'm not sure. I never think about it. It just happens, strangely enough.

I don't want to bs you guys and make up something that sounds good.

Well showing up from Burning Man after no shower for a week definitely puts you down the list.
Thank you for a very honest answer.
I can't believe there hasn't been 10 questions yet. Come guys ask her something I already used up my question.

Highlander

PS
I am flattered that Rachel thought I had good questions.

clevelandbrowns01

The 10th question is a lot of pressure!   Do you prefer appointments or a spontaneous "chance" encounter at the MR?   

Banginit

Hi Rachel..

What do u miss most from ur homeland?

Favorite thing to cook?

Bang  8)

Lancelot Link

Does the trees moving make the wind blow?   ;D

RachelVarga

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Nov 17, 2018, 03:05 PM
Does the trees moving make the wind blow?   ;D

No. The answer while seeming simple is actually very complex. High pressure and low-pressure moving molecules and so on. Some people though generate their own wind using high pressure.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X