News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First Ten Questions For Rachel

Started by RachelVarga, Apr 30, 2019, 01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Time to do it again!

First ten questions. I will answer. Make them good.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

highlander

Which type of sweets do you prefer? (hard candies ie suckers or jolly ranchers, soft ie taffy or starbursts, chocolates, or something else)

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Jagged

Since therre is still a Federal Lawsuit against The State of NEVADA ((to Close ALL Nevada Brothels))filed by Rebekah Charleston. 
Now,,the STate of Nevada is being a Defendant for L.P.I.N  ((Legal Prostitution In Nevada))  

Now.., what IF the NV Legislature
decides to hold a specail committee session to get a Point OF VIEW insight from some of the LPIN ladies.

The Special Committee have seen that U ((Rachel Varga)) are are  A Very Popular lady in LPIN
They would like to  intverview you by  either  U  going to the NV State Capital or they come out 2 the Mustang to interview U.
The  ??  they might ask is

QUESTION #2
   Do you see an issue of  brothel"s websites and social media accounts for L.P.I. N.  violating the Mann Act;  & &
should this lawsuit try to prohibit the State of NEV and its residing Brothel Counties from
     implementing or enforcing State Administrative Codes / County Ordinances that
           monitors the L>P..I.N industry  ? ?  and Why ?

MrTShirt

Quote from: Jagged on May 01, 2019, 05:16 AM
Since therre is still a Federal Lawsuit against The State of NEVADA ((to Close ALL Nevada Brothels))filed by Rebekah Charleston. 
Now,,the STate of Nevada is being a Defendant for L.P.I.N  ((Legal Prostitution In Nevada))  

decides to hold a specail committee session to get a Point OF VIEW insight from some of the LPIN ladies.

The Special Committee have seen that U ((Rachel Varga)) are are  A Very Popular lady in LPIN
They would like to  intverview you by  either  U  going to the NV State Capital or they come out 2 the Mustang to interview U.

QUESTION #2
   Do you see an issue of  brothel"s websites and social media accounts for L.P.I. N.  violating the Mann Act;  & &
should this lawsuit try to prohibit the State of NEV and its residing Brothel Counties from

Suggestion for any girl being interviewed by the feds:

1)  Consider only written questions and answers.

2)  Consider having legal representation presence.

3)  Consider having the house pay for that legal representation.

4)  Expect anyone from any gov't agency to have their own agenda.

5)  Don't expect them to respect your privacy.

6)  Regardless of your political leanings, see what has been going on with the gov't investigations of Trump, and the circus of the Kavanaugh hearings.

Gov't Gone Wild.

RachelVarga

Quote from: highlander on Apr 30, 2019, 04:30 AM
Which type of sweets do you prefer? (hard candies ie suckers or jolly ranchers, soft ie taffy or starbursts, chocolates, or something else)

Highlander

Chocolate!!! All day long!

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

QUESTION #2

I am not giving an opinion on this and I will not talk to anyone about it. My life is private and I will not violate that for any reason whatsoever.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Quote from: MrTShirt on May 01, 2019, 05:29 AM

QUESTION #2

Suggestion for any girl being interviewed by the feds:

1)  Consider only written questions and answers.

2)  Consider having legal representation presence.

3)  Consider having the house pay for that legal representation.

4)  Expect anyone from any gov't agency to have their own agenda.

5)  Don't expect them to respect your privacy.

6)  Regardless of your political leanings, see what has been going on with the gov't investigations of Trump, and the circus of the Kavanaugh hearings.

Gov't Gone Wild.

I cannot give any legal advice about any of this and will not do for any reason at all.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

NO MORE LEGAL QUESTIONS!

This is supposed to be fun.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTShirt

Quote from: RachelVarga on May 01, 2019, 05:24 PM
NO MORE LEGAL QUESTIONS!

Sorry, Rachel.  I didn't mean to rain on your parade.

So...

Are blond customers more fun than brunette customers?

What about those of us who are neither (i.e. bald)?   :)

RachelVarga

Quote from: MrTShirt on May 01, 2019, 06:47 PM
Quote from: RachelVarga on May 01, 2019, 05:24 PM
NO MORE LEGAL QUESTIONS!

Sorry, Rachel.  I didn't mean to rain on your parade.

So...

Are blond customers more fun than brunette customers?

What about those of us who are neither (i.e. bald)?   :)

I never thought about that truthfully.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

clevelandbrowns01

Prospector Bob

I an another post you said an outdate to a firing range would excite you. What are your favorite guns to shoot?
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Quote from: Prospector Bob on May 02, 2019, 12:33 PM
I an another post you said an outdate to a firing range would excite you. What are your favorite guns to shoot?

Bring your gun and I will pull the trigger.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

BigBankA7D

What is your favorite type of party and why?