News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First Ten Questions For Rachel

Started by RachelVarga, Apr 30, 2019, 01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 07, 2019, 01:36 AM
What is your favorite type of party and why?

This is where I am supposed to say I love all types of parties. I do like a lot but I guess I am partial to the more intimate ones. If any of you have partied with me you know I am very affectionate. I like parties like that.

As a courtesan, I have to like most of the standard parties or I wouldn't have any customers. When I started I would say that I had very definitive likes and dislikes but over the past few years my sexuality has grown way beyond anything I expected so I do like most parties and give my all in each and every one of them.

If you want to know the specific thing I like to do then that is oral. I love doing it. It is my absolute favorite thing to do. I am a pleaser. That doesn't mean I am submissive, it means I enjoy making people feel good. It makes me feel good. I also have the ultimate control over how you feel. I can make you feel however I want and you guys that have partied with me know that I take my work serious.

I'm going to make a post about blowjobs.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

What besides pleasing people do you like/enjoy the most about being a Courtesan?
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

clevelandbrowns01

Recently, I've read books printed in the late 90s / early 2000s by a psychologist that lived at the MR under the previous ownership and a madam that worked at Sheris.  I assume most ladies are at least somewhat familiar with those books even if they haven't read from cover to cover.  What do you think is the biggest change in the LPIN world since then?

LenaStarrXXX

Tell us the titles, please! Or DM me  :)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

clevelandbrowns01

Madam Inside a Nevada Brothel by Lora Shaner
Brothel Mustang Ranch and its women by Alexa Albert

Lena - I don't want to take over Rachel's thread so I'll private message with more info.

RachelVarga

Quote from: SixT9er on May 16, 2019, 03:09 AM
What besides pleasing people do you like/enjoy the most about being a Courtesan?

Meeting so many people and hearing so many stories that people have probably never told anyone else.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

B-team010

How/why did you choose the name "Rachel Varga"?

RachelVarga

Quote from: B-team010 on May 19, 2019, 02:09 PM
How/why did you choose the name "Rachel Varga"?

I always liked the name Rachel and Varga is a Hungarian surname. I just tried to find something that sounded good to me. It took some time.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

BigBankA7D

Do you prefer walk-in clients or regular clients that make appointments

Banginit

Hi Rachel...hope u been well.  :-*

Do u think parties get better with repeat clents?  Bang

RachelVarga

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 24, 2019, 03:35 PM
Do you prefer walk-in clients or regular clients that make appointments

This is a good question.

It's like any other relationship. Repeats are familiar and more relaxing just as a girlfriend would be and the relationship grows. Walk-ins are mysterious like when you just met someone and you are finding out who they are. Both are good in different ways.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Quote from: Banginit on May 29, 2019, 01:56 PM
Hi Rachel...hope u been well.  :-*

Do u think parties get better with repeat clents?  Bang

Absolutely!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X