News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Two Party with Rachel and ________?

Started by RachelVarga, May 01, 2019, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Out of curiosity. I would like to have a two girl party with Rachel and _____________.

Fill in the blank.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Just Sayin

Dace'.......Makes my heart race just thinking about it.

Bigfoot

I'm still trying to get a one girl party with Rachel.  ;)

Bart.Pimpson

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 02, 2019, 06:41 PM
Will I'm sure this is a shocker for everyone  Rachel and Tori.

NO...... I can't believe it.  Never entered my mind.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Big Cat

I am going back in time. Rachel and Skylie!

Ironman

🤔🤔 If the price is right as long as she is female and legal you can fill In the blank for me.😁

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on May 02, 2019, 06:31 PM
I'm still trying to get a one girl party with Rachel.  ;)

Stop showing up when 9er is in the building, and your odds of making it happen will go up greatly.😉😄

Prospector Bob

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

FarmBoyinCA

If the funds are there for me, my answer has to be Rachel and Leah.

SixT9er

Something I think about from time to time but keep coming back to the same conclusion:
2 Parties with Rachel...
Maybe one of these days we'll have someone join us but for now she is more than enough for me by herself
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on May 03, 2019, 03:00 PM
Something I think about from time to time but keep coming back to the same conclusion:
2 Parties with Rachel...
Maybe one of these days we'll have someone join us but for now she is more than enough for me by herself

I can respect that.I was involved in a lot of two girl parties mostly in my early days of going to the brothels.

I just didn't want to do them with my now long retired ATF.

There is a lady still working at Mustang who wanted to do a two girl with me and my ATF who was working at Mustang at the time. She did as the lady asked she posed the question knowing full well I would decline. It actually had nothing to do with the other girl at all whom. I won't name. I  sure she offers a great experience, and several of the guys on here speak highly of her skills.

No its just when I was with My ATF I wanted to be alone with her.

So my point I get it anyone with half a functional brain knows Rachel is your ATF. I was one of those guys that wanted the time with my ATF to be 1 on 1 only.

Never say never, but you might be one of those guys that prefers that when you are with your ATF in this case Miss Rachel you want your time with her to be just the  two of you at least when you two are on a mattress in her room.😉 I can respect that.😎

Cobia

My last trip I had 2 two girl parties.  First time in about 8 yrs. or so. Yeah , it was fun but I think I will stay with my "regular " lady from now on but like Mr. fuzzy always says " never say never ".
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

RachelVarga

I love your choices!!! You guys make a girl feel good. I like doing two girl parties. Let's make some of these happen!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X