SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang Ranch booking question

Started by PD09, Sep 04, 2019, 02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Sep 05, 2019, 02:01 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Sep 05, 2019, 01:11 PM

You can't sit at the bar unless something has changed.  Just pick a table and have a seat and all sorts of good things will happen shortly.  Don't worry about anything.

Did you mean can?  8)

Nope.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 05, 2019, 02:10 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Sep 05, 2019, 02:01 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Sep 05, 2019, 01:11 PM

You can't sit at the bar unless something has changed.  Just pick a table and have a seat and all sorts of good things will happen shortly.  Don't worry about anything.

Did you mean can?  8)

Nope.

The tables are  technically in the bar if you sit at a table you are in the bar you sit on a stool they probably won't card you unless you order alcohol.

But whatever the security at the entrance will tell him when the they check his I'd where he is allowed to sit.

MrTShirt

The actual bar at the MR has about 5 seats on the right side (near rhe rest rooms) and 3 seats on the left side (near the green door).

I have seen ladies and customers sit in those seats and chat.

This is in addition to the various tables and chairs on the floor, where most ladies and customers sit and chat.

Little_Mel

Email can and should work but in the off chance the lady is having a tech issue or doesn't regularly check her email, old school works too especially if you haven't heard back. As everyone else is saying, if you don't have a particular lady in mind then come on by and see who you vibe with!

If you are worried about dropping in because you have a special type of experience in mind it's ok to call ahead or drop me or any other manager a message.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

clevelandbrowns01

If you go at a real busy time (weekend night / holiday weekend) - I think I would just go in the side door and tell the floor maid / manager....   "I'm under age 21 and would like to grab a bite in the bar.  Could you help me get settled so I can eat and talk to a few ladies?"    Everyone's very nice at the MR.  You'll have a great time.   

If it's during the week or something - then going in the bar would be fine.  I would think if you'd have a problem in the bar - it'd be when it's super busy.  Post a review afterwards and let us know how it went. 

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: MrTShirt on Sep 05, 2019, 04:06 PM
The actual bar at the MR has about 5 seats on the right side (near rhe rest rooms) and 3 seats on the left side (near the green door).

This is in addition to the various tables and chairs on the floor, where most ladies and customers sit and chat.

Cobia's right. If you are under 21, you can't sit at the bar. But that's why we have plenty of seating!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

MrTShirt

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 06, 2019, 01:57 AM

Cobia's right. If you are under 21, you can't sit at the bar. But that's why we have plenty of seating!

Opps.  I missed the context of the question.  Sorry.

However, sitting in one of those comfy lounge chairs is better for most folks anyway.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: MrTShirt on Sep 06, 2019, 02:22 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 06, 2019, 01:57 AM

Opps.  I missed the context of the question.  Sorry.

However, sitting in one of those comfy lounge chairs is better for most folks anyway.

I agree 😉 plus there's limited seating at the bar esp for groups/group conversations 
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Olivia Lush

Being under 21 you can't seat by the bar (even if you don't order a drink, security or bartender are supposed to card you and give you a under 21 wristband ) but can seat by any of the tables. You'll have no problem ordering food or just having a seat and talking with some ladies if you decide not to ask for a line up.
You can just enter via the bar front door and you'll already see some ladies in the bar area.
If you have your heart seat at a specific lady, I suggest you calling the ranch and making an appointment with her but if not, the best options seems to be for you to walk in and spend some time having a quick chat with  different ladies until you find one  you feel like spending some special time with. This way you can get a little bit more of the girls' personality.  You can also ask for  a line up and pick a lady from there.

Have fun!
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

MrTShirt

Let me correct all this bar misconception.

The reason you can't sit at the bar is because I'll be using the bar top having a series of parties with hot babes like Olivia.
The ladies will be all lined up.

Now, after a week of this, I and Elvis will leave the bar and building and let things return to normal.   :)   :P