Rachel and Scarlet 😍🥳🤩 the platinum blonde duo ?😼😺
You have permission to make pleasure a priority unapologetically ❤️
Book me now! Available June 26th and on 🌸
My Links: https://my.bio/scarletbelle
Email me directly- scarlet@mustangranch.com 💋💋💋

RachelVarga

Quote from: Scarlet on May 09, 2019, 12:17 PM
Rachel and Scarlet 😍🥳🤩 the platinum blonde duo ?😼😺

Great choices. Thank you Chloe and Scarlet. I am down for that any day!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Serena

Rachel & Serena!! That would really be an amazing experience!! I have yet to party with Rachel and I love her, so I know we would have good chemistry. 
;) :D
Serena

dickinsider

I put my dick inside her!

mackdaddy_69

My choice would be Rachel and Ayana.

Banginit

I couldn't do two they start takin off there clothes and they would look at me n Id be like Im done already.... sorry it just hsppened...lol. 

Too much beauty... Rachel beautiful on her own hard to think of a second her smile can melt me

SixT9er

I've thought of this many times but so far end up partying with Rachel twice!

Some Ladies I've thought of:
Scarlet
Piper
Serena
Luna
Jessica
Jasper
Nikita
Roxy (The last 2 COYs) hmmm
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Bigfoot

Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 08, 2019, 05:28 PM
I don't think any mortal man could survive that party... but what a way to go!  ;)

SixT9er

Quote from: Bigfoot on Jun 10, 2019, 06:17 PM
I don't think any mortal man could survive that party... but what a way to go!  ;)
I've been with both Ladies individually, you may be right. Sure be fun finding out!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

SixT9er

I've thought of this many times but so far end up partying with Rachel twice!

Some Ladies I've thought of:
Scarlet
Piper
Serena
Luna
Jessica
Jasper
Nikita
I met and chatted with a few other Ladies (Lena, Madison & Holly) recently who would also be on the list but as I faced my reality while chatting with these lovely Ladies recently the truth is I really wouldn't have a two girl party with Rachel and another Lady or probably (never say never) no two girls as I like the one on one & with Rachel being the one I don't desire another.
So my list is of "thought of's" is just that, no more than "thought of"

LenaStarrXXX

Six, it was great hearing your perspective on two-girl parties and I appreciate your decision to stay committed to the wonderful Rachel :) I think it's always fun to imagine/fantasize, and we are happy to keep you company so that you can get a good sense of which ladies, in a dream world, you'd imagine would be good partners alongside Rachel. Your analyses of our personalities & how we are to be around are still *great* reviews to give to the other board members.

Basically: it's still flattering of you to mention that you'd sincerely consider us if you didn't have such a perfect ATF ;) Love ya, Rach!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

BigBankA7D

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 01, 2019, 08:47 AM
Six, it was great hearing your perspective on two-girl parties and I appreciate your decision to stay committed to the wonderful Rachel :) I think it's always fun to imagine/fantasize, and we are happy to keep you company so that you can get a good sense of which ladies, in a dream world, you'd imagine would be good partners alongside Rachel. Your analyses of our personalities & how we are to be around are still *great* reviews to give to the other board members.

Basically: it's still flattering of you to mention that you'd sincerely consider us if you didn't have such a perfect ATF ;) Love ya, Rach!
Every lady at the mustang is incredible and deserves the same amount of praise but some of us have a particular favorite and for me and six that happens to be Rachel and her delicious farm fresh melons 😁