SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Two Party with Rachel and ________?

Started by RachelVarga, May 01, 2019, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siren

That's such a tough one! Rachel's elegance and grace is hard to match  :-*

LenaStarrXXX

Well good news is I can report I have had a phenomenal 2 girl party with Rachel 😎 at least from my perspective 👅👅👅
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

SixT9er

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 27, 2019, 09:25 AM
Well good news is I can report I have had a phenomenal 2 girl party with Rachel 😎 at least from my perspective 👅👅👅
That's Great!
I'm a little jealous, I still have to wait 9 more days until I get to spend time with her!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

BigBankA7D

It was an incredible party from my perspective Lena 😛😛😛 And also an honor and a pleasure to party with you two

Cobia

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Aug 27, 2019, 01:33 PM
It was an incredible party from my perspective Lena 😛😛😛 And also an honor and a pleasure to party with you two

Some people have all the luck .  Good for you.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 27, 2019, 01:11 PM
That's Great!
I'm a little jealous, I still have to wait 9 more days until I get to spend time with her!

I'm just keeping her warmed up for ya!! I am missing certain equipment you have ;)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

SixT9er

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Aug 28, 2019, 09:58 AM
That's Great!

I'm just keeping her warmed up for ya!! I am missing certain equipment you have ;)
I appreciate all your efforts!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

BigBankA7D

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 28, 2019, 12:07 PM
That's Great!

If you love partying with Rachel as much as I do six and have never partied with Lena I would highly recommend a two girl my only advice would be to hang on and what about my special equipment Lena?

BigBankA7D

That's Great!
I just saw her and I'm jealous that you get to see her soon

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Aug 28, 2019, 02:57 PM
That's Great!

If you love partying with Rachel as much as I do six and have never partied with Lena I would highly recommend a two girl my only advice would be to hang on and what about my special equipment Lena?

thank you for being so sweet 😘😘😘 special equipment is for your next vacation with us!!!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

That's Great!

It's hard work being me I know 🥵🥵🥵 hehe
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

BigBankA7D

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 01, 2019, 09:14 AM
Quote from: BigBankA7D on Aug 28, 2019, 02:57 PM
That's Great!

thank you for being so sweet 😘😘😘 special equipment is for your next vacation with us!!!
It was a blast Lena I had an incredible time with you and Rachel even though I thought you two were trying to kill me I forgive you 😇😇😇😈😈😈😈