When It Comes To Blow Jobs There's Two Types of Girls

Started by RachelVarga, May 07, 2019, 02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

I present you with exhibit A. In this photo we have two ladies expressing two very different views on blowjobs.

On the left we have your girlfriend, wife, or girl at the local bar. You do all the work just to get nowhere.

On the right we have a woman, a real woman, a Mustang girl. We do all the work, you just have to show up.

The floor is now open on the subject. Keep it classy guys.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

BigBankA7D

I won't go down on a woman that won't give a blowjob Cunnilingus happens to be one of my favorite things to do

MrTShirt

Quote from: RachelVarga on May 07, 2019, 02:37 AM
...We do all the work, you just have to show up...
For some of us, even showing up is a challenge.

But it is good to know if we are able to show up, we will be greeted with open arms and open...   :P

Olivia Lush

I absolutely love giving blow jobs. There's something quite exhilarating about watching your breathing changing, the look on your eyes, your expressions with every different more of my tongue or hands....
It's almost like power exchange....can be quite intoxicating.
Mmmmm...
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Big Cat

My "keeping it clean" thoughts on blow jobs!!

Can't say I have ever had a bad one where I am thinking "I am not doing that again"!!  Nope I am always Up for another one. Perhaps I am lacking enough experience?  Gosh I hope not!!

Even with numerous experiences at the Mustang I have to say my lady gives the best blow job ever. Rolling down the highway, public places or at home she will have me begging for relief every time. Perhaps it's that loving connection? 

With the above said there are several ladies at the Mustang who are a close second. They know who they are and I'll be sure to ask for another next time we are together because I've never had a blowjob I didn't like.

Gus

As many of the ladies know, I just LOVE blowjobs!
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Scarlet

Giving a blowjob is on the list of my "favorite pastimes" 😆🤷🏼‍♀️👅
https://images.app.goo.gl/A5J5EXNkM1N5bG9z7
You have permission to make pleasure a priority unapologetically ❤️
Book me now! Available June 26th and on 🌸
My Links: https://my.bio/scarletbelle
Email me directly- scarlet@mustangranch.com 💋💋💋

BigBankA7D

This may not be very gentlemanly of me if so I'll delete it but as long as I have a face a beautiful lady will always have a place to sit 😛😁

RachelVarga

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 12, 2019, 07:58 PM
This may not be very gentlemanly of me if so I'll delete it but as long as I have a face a beautiful lady will always have a place to sit 😛😁

You are fine. No worries.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

BigBankA7D

Quote from: RachelVarga on May 14, 2019, 01:01 AM

😋😋😝😝

RachelVarga

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 15, 2019, 01:38 AM

😋😋😝😝

Time to come and get some.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

BigBankA7D

Quote from: RachelVarga on May 23, 2019, 04:17 AM
This may not be very gentlemanly of me if so I’ll delete it but as long as I have a face a beautiful lady will always have a place to sit

Yes it is I’m starting to get a bad twitch though  I think it’s Rachel withdrawals fortunately I know the cure

Serena

Hahaha...this is a funny post Rachel! I like giving blow jobs...and of course receiving on my end too!! I think women or men who don't like oral are missing out.
;) :P

Cobia

Quote from: RachelVarga on May 23, 2019, 04:17 AM

😋😋😝😝

Ok, sounds good.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Banginit

Love recieving also love 69 w me on bottom... a favorite