News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang Ranch booking question

Started by PD09, Sep 04, 2019, 02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PD09

Hi everyone it's Phillip again I want to ask another question about the Mustang Ranch for my first visit to lose my virginity.
Yesterday I booked a lady for my visit this weekend and I'm not sure if when you book on the website it's like the equivalent of making a reservation at a place to eat or a historic site or something like that. Is it? Are you supposed to get an email saying whoever you booked will be there for you?
And, do you HAVE to book a lady in advance or can you just come to the brothel and choose who you want who is there? I'm honestly not picky about who I get. I really appreciate any answers because I do not want my trip to end in a disappointment, because I have invested a LOT of money coming to Mustang, but if everything goes well I do not doubt it will be well spent.
Thanks.

BigBankA7D

Quote from: PD09 on Sep 04, 2019, 02:06 AM
Hi everyone it's Phillip again I want to ask another question about the Mustang Ranch for my first visit to lose my virginity.
Yesterday I booked a lady for my visit this weekend and I'm not sure if when you book on the website it's like the equivalent of making a reservation at a place to eat or a historic site or something like that. Is it? Are you supposed to get an email saying whoever you booked will be there for you?
And, do you HAVE to book a lady in advance or can you just come to the brothel and choose who you want who is there? I'm honestly not picky about who I get. I really appreciate any answers because I do not want my trip to end in a disappointment, because I have invested a LOT of money coming to Mustang, but if everything goes well I do not doubt it will be well spent.
Thanks.
I have never booked a lady through the email system but I assume someone would notify her maybe a og monger can answer that question but if you have a lady booked you need to at least meet her and see about a party. What lady were you trying to get ahold of? Some are very active on Twitter/Instagram

Ironman

Quote from: PD09 on Sep 04, 2019, 02:06 AM
Thanks.

Personally I wouldn't leave it up to  the online system. You probably should have gone old school and called.

That being said you should be fine unless the online booking system is down.  Check your spam aka junk mail folder.

Sounds like though you are open to booking whoever is there and available.  Just show up you will find someone there you like.

Don't over think things too much. You will get yourself uptight maybe to the point of not going through with it.  Relax it will all work out fine once you get in the building no matter whom you book with.

SixT9er

Have you contacted the Lady directly? Do you know the Lady or did you just pick her by her bio & pics?
I suggest you call the office as well & have them verify with the Lady that she has you down as an appt. I've never booked online so don't know the reliability but it doesn't hurt to call to confirm.
If you don't know the Lady and really are open to many options then remember you are not obligated to her to party but yes to keep the appt but don't waste her time either.
You can walk into the Mustang any day/time and visit with many Ladies who are on shift and available. I don't suggest making appts with a Lady you don't know or haven't at least had significant contact with via pm etc.

That's just my view
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

LenaStarrXXX

Definitely double check by calling! Since the booking form doesn't have access to our schedules, they will just try to accommodate and presumably get back to you if you included your email. But yes, all these fellas are right! Double check with a quick call :)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 04, 2019, 05:48 AM
Definitely double check by calling! Since the booking form doesn't have access to our schedules, they will just try to accommodate and presumably get back to you if you included your email. But yes, all these fellas are right! Double check with a quick call :)

YES.....  What Lena said.  CALL the office and do it that way. Listen to this sexy Lady.... she knows.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: PD09 on Sep 05, 2019, 12:57 AM
Thank you to all who responded but you didn't really answer my question not trying to be rude. Do you have to reserve a lady at the ranch or can you just walk in and choose? Does the ranch always have at least one lady working?
Thanks.

Just walk in the bar sit down order a drink and talk to the ladies in the bar.  If you want you can ask for a lineup once you get there, and you can see all the ladies on shift that are not busy.

If this is your first visit you are probably better off just showing up anyway and talking to the ladies that aren't busy.

You can always try the appointment thing on your second trip. Good luck.

PD09

Ok thanks and I just found out from the website no reservations are required. However, due to there being a bar at the ranch at age 19 can I legally come and party or do you have to be 21?
Thanks.

highlander

No need to make reservations unless you are dead set on a certain lady. Otherwise just show up head to the bar and chat up the numerous available ladies. The bar is where they will hang out during their shift. If you are smitten enough you can ask to go back and negotiate, you can also ask the bar staff to set up a line up if you want to see all the ladies in one place at the same time and choose one to take a tour with then negotiate. If I had to guess there is almost always 10-15 available women. More work per day than that but different hours.

Also have a meal in the bar the food is excellent. Not your typical bar food it is actual restaurant quality.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Ironman

Quote from: PD09 on Sep 05, 2019, 01:11 AM
Ok thanks and I just found out from the website no reservations are required. However, due to there being a bar at the ranch at age 19 can I legally come and party or do you have to be 21?
Thanks.

You can book a party at 18 they just won't sell you alcohol. You can always knock on the side door entrance that someone will let you in and they can help you get a lineup or whatever. I am pretty sure you can still sit out in the bar with the ladies you just can't purchase alcohol.

But you were old enough to legally book a party at MR the day you turned 18. Have fun.😎

BigBankA7D

Thanks.
You may get a band that identifies you as being under 21 only restriction that I'm aware of is nobody under 18

Ironman

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Sep 05, 2019, 01:24 AM
Thanks.
You may get a band that identifies you as being under 21 only restriction that I'm aware of is nobody under 18

You for got about the no smoking.😉

No electronic devices in the bar.Of course those two restrictions apply to both the young and the old alike.😎

Michael j.

You can also PM the lady in question in advance, partly to ascertain her availability on the desired date,  as well as to establish a certain rapport so as to prevent any misunderstanding as the general guidelines for your party.  Best of luck.
Michael J.

Cobia

You can't sit at the bar unless something has changed.  Just pick a table and have a seat and all sorts of good things will happen shortly.  Don't worry about anything.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 05, 2019, 01:11 PM

You can't sit at the bar unless something has changed.  Just pick a table and have a seat and all sorts of good things will happen shortly.  Don't worry about anything.

Did you mean can?  8)