News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Newest Upcomer...... Brooklyn Bank$

Started by Brooklyn Banks, Apr 13, 2015, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brooklyn Banks

Hi to ALL My Sexy Ladies, Handsome Gentleman and Open Minded Couples!!!

I am the the newest addition to The Mustang Ranch Brothel.  Let me introduce myself, my name is Brooklyn Bank$, and I am at the World Famous Mustang Ranch, and proud of it!  I am a courtesan of the highest caliber, and for men that want the finer things that life has to offer, just keep on reading!  I have been a professional companion for most of my adult life, and pleasing men, and creating pleasure in all aspects of our intimate encounter, is what I do best. and I love to recreate all your fantasies, whether it be Foot Fetish, Dom Play, Girlfriend Experience, 2-girl experiences or any other fantasy I am your go to lady.  I love to please and be pleased.

They say the best things in life are free. Well, whoever said that had no idea what fantastic things that money can buy—and I'm one of them!

From outdates to a sensual activity indoors in one of our fabulous bungalows including our "Joe Caforte Bungalow", which is to die for.... I have dined, partied, and provided affection to some of the richest and most powerful men in the world—and they always call me back for more.  I am an outgoing, down-to-earth, educated woman, who appreciates the joys of travel, the most expensive wines, ports & rose champagnes, and all the intrigues that can be found.

As a world-class provider I never cut corners, and always go to whatever lengths are necessary to make our time together both electric and unforgettable. Do I sound like the type of woman that you would like to get to know better?

I hope so.  I'm at The Mustang Ranch right now until April 15th to finish out my 2-weeks and I will be back again May 4-18, and am looking forward to hearing from you.

Don't delay, treat yourself, you deserve it!

Thank you,

Brooklyn Bank$  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D ;D ;D :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Brooklyn Bank$