Bowling Again Party at Mustang Maybe

Started by Ironman, Apr 01, 2023, 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

OK so I'm being held hostage in the squad room at the bowling stadium. Waiting for my doubles singles squad at the USBC nationals.  So let's make a post.

Wound up at mustang about 3 am this morning.  For what my buddy likes to call a recon mission.  Basically he likes to see who is there, and wwwhom he might want to book with if we make it back tonight. 

So anyway obviously I been to mustang too many times.

The guy at the gate recognized me.

As for the ladies V. Falls of course reconized me.  Unfortunately for her she is the most recent one to see me naked. 

I also spoke with Rea I was impressed she actually remembered that her and I booked way back in 2016.  I was way less Fuggly back in those days.

As for the ladies that didn't know me in a intimate way.  I spoke with Vera she recognized me as someone who had been there before.  This was the first time I have actually talked with her she was friendly.  I also spoke with Fara, and Natasha. She mskes a positive first imression I didn't chat with Brittney, but she was very pretty. She did make a point to say goodbye when we were leaving.

If I make it back out too mustang before leaving town.  I might have to make a point to at least talk to her.  That's it for now time. Time to bowl.  More later maybe.

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Apr 01, 2023, 05:14 PM
OK so I'm being held hostage in the squad room at the bowling stadium. Waiting for my doubles singles squad at the USBC nationals.  So let's make a post.

Wound up at mustang about 3 am this morning.  For what my buddy likes to call a recon mission.  Basically he likes to see who is there, and wwwhom he might want to book with if we make it back tonight. 

So anyway obviously I been to mustang too many times.

The guy at the gate recognized me.

As for the ladies V. Falls of course reconized me.  Unfortunately for her she is the most recent one to see me naked. 

I also spoke with Rea I was impressed she actually remembered that her and I booked way back in 2016.  I was way less Fuggly back in those days.

As for the ladies that didn't know me in a intimate way.  I spoke with Vera she recognized me as someone who had been there before.  This was the first time I have actually talked with her she was friendly.  I also spoke with Fara, and Natasha. She mskes a positive first imression I didn't chat with Brittany, but she was very pretty. She did make a point to say goodbye when we were leaving.

If I make it back out too mustang before leaving town.  I might have to make a point to at least talk to her.  That's it for now time. Time to bowl.  More later maybe.

Thanks for the post.  Always a good thing to hear from you.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

OK so I wasn't completely horrible, but this particular tournament has a dress code so  had to wear actual pants for the first time in years.  So I wore a pair of black Jeans problem I didn't pack a belt so by game 6 not having a belt was becoming  major issue I was worried about the pants falling down it was messing with my focus a little, by the time  I got back to my hotel 🙄lets just say good thing the polo shirt was not to short😃

Note to self if you bowl in a tournament that requires you to follow a dress code and wear actual pants. Not the track pants/ sweats I usually wear pack your dang flippen belt.

By the time I got back to my room the jeans were practically down to my knees thank god I wore a dark pair of underwear with good elastic in them not one of the worn out pairs with holes in them.

I might post again later if I actually make it back out to mustang,later tonight before going home tomorrow  morning. Yes I'm switching back to my track/work sweat pants. Those don't always stay up all the way either, but it is much easier to just tighten up the draw string.😄