News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TRIP # 2 FOR 2023.......

Started by Cobia, Oct 24, 2023, 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

13 parties this trip thanks to sexy Ayana.  It was another great trip thanks to so many folks.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

mackdaddy_69

That would of been nice to join you but I had an appointment to be at during your time at the ranch.

Cobia

Quote from: mackdaddy_69 on Oct 29, 2023, 09:24 PM
That would of been nice to join you but I had an appointment to be at during your time at the ranch.

Maybe we can get together on a date for April.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

SixT9er

It was Great seeing you!
Good to see you survived yet another trip!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

mackdaddy_69

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 30, 2023, 04:54 PM

That would be good just have to see what I'll be doing around that time so that I can make a visit.

Cobia

Quote from: mackdaddy_69 on Oct 31, 2023, 10:49 PM

I'll let you know my dates soon as I am sure.

That would be good just have to see what I'll be doing around that time so that I can make a visit.

Cobia

I have to add this:

When I paid for a party I over paid what we agreed on by accident.  They caught it at the office and returned my over payment.  That is honesty .

I wonder if other houses would have done the same ?

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 06, 2023, 02:07 PM
I have to add this:

When I paid for a party I over paid what we agreed on by accident.  They caught it at the office and returned my over payment.  That is honesty .

I wonder if other houses would have done the same ?
Yes, I agree I doubt any other house would have done that
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

mackdaddy_69

That was nice of the ladies in the office catching that it was over paid for you and you got it back.

Gus

Actually, I had that happen at another brothel. In my experience, Nevada brothels are all pretty honest.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Cobia

Quote from: Gus on Nov 09, 2023, 05:37 AM
Actually, I had that happen at another brothel. In my experience, Nevada brothels are all pretty honest.

I have never heard of anyone having money problems at the Mustang.  I over paid a bartender once and he brought my $  back to me.  I gave it to him for a tip for being honest.

DM2

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 27, 2023, 12:54 AM

I have never heard of anyone having money problems at the Mustang.  I over paid a bartender once and he brought my $  back to me.  I gave it to him for a tip for being honest.

Happened to me once... my beautiful companion brought it back to me...

Cobia

Quote from: DM2 on Nov 27, 2023, 01:53 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Nov 27, 2023, 12:54 AM

Happened to me once... my beautiful companion brought it back to me...

Nice to know these things.