News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

April 19-21

Started by SixT9er, Apr 25, 2023, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

I arrived at the Mustang early afternoon on Wed the 19th. After checking into my room & cleaning up I headed over to the Wildhorse saloon. I chatted a bit with the sexy Lily Katerina after a bit we went back. We did not come to an agreement so I returned to the bar. After a quick hello to the sweet & sexy Stormy Mae I saw Jade & asked her to join me, see review.
After my party with Jade had a great meal then visited a bit with several Ladies & my old buddy Cobia.
I finished the even off with a Great party with the beautiful Samantha.see review.
Thursday I spent the Day & partied with Samantha. We double dated with Cobia & Ayana to Virgin city, went on mine tour then had a great meal at Land & Ocean restaurant. Finished the date with another party with Samantha. See review
That evening after trying to nap a bit hung out in the bar with Ladies incl Rachel to confirm our 9 an appt the next day.
I had previously sched an appt with Cassidy & she joined me. After further visits we headed back for our party. See review
After a restless night I joined Rachel for our 9 am appt see review
After which I hit the road with a Big smile on my face!

Thank you to all the Ladies & staff for another Great time at the house!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact