Mustang Ranch

General Category => "How's it Hangin" => Topic started by: Kitty Kawasaki on Oct 05, 2026, 01:01 PM

Title: Undeplatformable
Post by: Kitty Kawasaki on Oct 05, 2026, 01:01 PM
Corporate Social Media is a disaster. They've deplatformed our entire industry. Working gIRLs can't survive or thrive isolated, alone and stifled. So I rebuilt my entire network on the Nostr and AT protocols over the past 3 weeks with uncensored and undeplatformable architecture. Business tripled on my websites after I made the switch.

I'm a coder from my Silicon Valley days.

Now I'm the Owner and Founder of https://prnstr.org (https://prnstr.org).

Free speech isn't optional.

Take yours back.
Title: Re: Undeplatformable
Post by: SuitcaseLXIX on Oct 05, 2026, 09:24 PM
Kitty, check out the Sex Workers' Outreach Project (SWOP-USA). They advocate for decriminalization rather than legalization, but otherwise they are significant allies. Perhaps they can assist you in your endeavor of increasing media exposure...