News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Age to visit Mustang Ranch

Started by PD09, Aug 30, 2019, 07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PD09

Hi everyone. I don't know who is the authority on this question but I appreciate all answers none the less.
I am planning on visiting the Mustang Ranch a little more than a week from now. I want to lose my virginity and yes I have tried to do it before without sucess. I've always wanted to go to a brothel even before I was a teen. I'm 19, turning 20 in mid September. I have already arranged the trip and unless I get hit by a bus I will be coming out. However, when researching other brothels in Nevada, such as the ones near Las Vegas, I found out you had to be 21 and over to go there and have sexual encounters. I thought this was weird because isn't 18 supposed to be the adult age? Anyway, doing more research I found out in most NV counties prostitutes have to be 21 and over, except in the country that Mustang is in because there it's 18, and it seems to be that is the age for customers as well. However, there is no definitive answer on the internet. I imagine this site is visited by women who work at Mustang or it's owners and so they would know the answer. Will I not be admitted because I am under 21, or is the age to come here 18? I really would like to know this because although I won't go into details a lot of money is at stake and this is something I have wanted for a very long time.
Best thanks, Phillip

SixT9er

18 at the Mustang. Signs out front say "no one under 18 allowed"
You will not be able to sit at the bar but at the tables which is no big deal. You obviously will not be allowed to drink alcohol as that is still 21

Go have fun!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

BigBankA7D

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 30, 2019, 07:34 PM
18 at the Mustang. Signs out front say "no one under 18 allowed"
You will not be able to sit at the bar but at the tables which is no big deal. You obviously will not be allowed to drink alcohol as that is still 21

Go have fun!
Ya you will be good just no adult beverages for you I lost my virginity at the mustang and you my friend are in for a treat do you have any particular ladies in mind

Prospector Bob

There is a possibility you may carded at the gate or at the door of the saloon. No big deal, just have a seat at one of the tables as 9'er & BigBank said. I doubt it will be long before some lovely Lady approaches you to see what you want to do. If you have a certain type of Lady that you're attracted too (blonde, brunette, redhead, tall, short, buxom or thin), just tell the Lady. If she isn't already your ideal Lady, she may know exactly the right Lady who will meet your needs & go get her for you. She won't be upset if you don't pick her for your very special occasion. The Ladies experience this type scenario from time to time. They've seen it all. Or, you could ask for a line-up & make your own choice from the Ladies currently on duty.

You picked a great place to lose your virginity.  8)  The Mustang Ladies will do you right.  ;)  Post a report in the review section & let us know how it went.  :)
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Olivia Lush

At Mustang Ranch you need to be at least 18 years old to be allowed in the building as well as and be able to engage in sexual activities. You need to be at least 21 years old to be able to consume alcohol beverages.
So if you are under 21 (but 18 or older), please come on in. We'll be more than happy to see you and cattier to all your sexual and sensual needs. We have wonderful ladies here (myself included wink, wink) that will be more than happy to help you have a wonderful experience.

I usually say Under 21 yes for Boobs and Burges (we have a great restaurant here), just no booze.

We look forward to making your first time extra special. Feel free to shoot me an email with more questions  if you would like at olivia@mustangranch.com

xoxo
Olivia Lush
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com