News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Important advice about private messages

Started by Little_Mel, May 09, 2016, 04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

If you have not received a reply from one of our ladies it may be one of two things:

1) The lady you are trying to reach is not active on our forums.

2) The lady you are trying to reach is experiencing a glitch with her messaging.

In either case, please reach out to me or the main office if you have not received a reply within 24hrs or sooner if it is urgent. I will be checking my messages at least once a day and the office is open 24-7. We love to hear from you!

-Mel
Mustang Ranch Hostess

SeattleSun

Cool - can you please set me up with the hottest lady.  TIA

Shay

I happen to be one of the ladies experiencing a glitch with my email...if you haven't received a response from me, it's only because I never received your message.

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Krickett on May 09, 2016, 07:29 PM
I happen to be one of the ladies experiencing a glitch with my email...if you haven't received a response from me, it's only because I never received your message.
FWIW, I noticed that this particular message was kind of special....

Krickett

• Ladies

Shay

Haha! Lancelot....after you pointed that out, I almost didn't want to post again and lose that magical number....btw, I think my email account has been fixed, fingers crossed!

Mr Stamina

A heads-up, this has hit again.  I know for certain that at least one recent message to me was lost in the ether.

SeattleSun

I never get replies to any of my private messages.

I just figured the ladies were just ignoring me    :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[