News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Raise a glass and say a prayer

Started by Just Tom, Jan 27, 2017, 02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

Today it was revealed that the angels took a legend and a legendary friend of the Mustang home. Now i aint sure if he north or south, but wherever he went he will find some friends, and when the rest of us get there he will give us a ration and have some new stories to tell.

Whether it was sitting in the parlor, regaling the crowd with stories of how it used to be;  or posting some relevant, yet irreverent, advice; or just pulling our collective chain, whatever he had to say needed to be listened to, thought about and taken to heart; or with a grain of salt.

Flyfisher, rest in peace finally and know you are going to be missed. 
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Redwood

Flyfisher was a cool dude!  I remember spending an evening in the bar talking with him.  RIP Flyfisher!

Prospector Bob

This is sorry news to hear. Fly was an eccentric old coot and a unique fun lovin' personality. But mostly, he was also a great friend. Not just to me but to all of LPIN. He'll be missed...
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Gus

This is terribly sad news. Flyfisher was one of a kind. Many of us will miss him a lot. RIP.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Jagged

I was just over & IB place and he told me the sad news.   I was sorta  shocked  to hear the sad news, but it did not surpirse me. 
Fly had been sick for sometime over the last few years. 
Quite a few of us were surprise that he made made it thru this past summer.
I talked   2  Fly a few days after Christmas and he was it good spriit.

I have meet him at many gatherings over the last 15 or 16 years, but  was
only lucky enough to spend personal time with him when he lived here in Reno area.

Fly &&  I  used   2  hanged out  @  the Wild HOrse (( B 4 it bcame the current Mustang))
     &  the Mustang Annex ((the Original Mustag buildings)) 
     partyigng  w/  the ladies  OR   just hanging out w/ ladies
   like  2 and 3 times a week. (( hell sometimes 4 times weeks when we would meet up @ other places))

Even though   Fly hung out w/peeps @ the CWMC & other gatherings..
HE was a Lone Wolf monger .... Just like me.
Hell...  Fly was his own person.  And did his own thing.
     Cant  fault  the man for that.
  Fly  lived lived it up in his personal life.
      Fly  lived it up   @  the houses .. Not just @ Mustang and the WildHOrse
(( I dont talk about other houses on this board and  vice versa w/ the Must on the other House boards --
       but this once  I will because  it's about  Fly 
))
    the houses  in C> C.  and most of the NV houses.

But  Fly really  loved  && had fun memories  @  the Mustang Annex (( across the parking lot from the Wild Horse))
      & &   back when it used to B  The original Mustang Ranch @ exit 23))

Back  @ the Mustang .... Flyfisher  was like Norm on Cheers.. Every 1  knew Fly's name

Now Flyfisher ((That K. S> F. Rat Bastard)) has gone  2 the pearlly gates  &&  will  B living it up his way  !  !  !
Well the original K..S..F.. monger has joined a few other mongers (( Arctic Bear,, Curious,,  & Sportsman))  @  the monger heaven hoser place.
St Pete took an angel  home yesterday,  hell maybe he was given double set of wings for the good he did for others.

Hey Fly ...  You  were  always  good people  ! 

You will truly  B miss !

R . I. P.  Dude

Offleash

Agree with others that Flyfisher was a welcome and positive presence at the houses. I lost track of how many times I had smooth sailing with a girl because Fly had already put in a good word for me before I even had met her. I much appreciated his wit, kindness, humor, and perspectives.

Relax In Paradise, Brother, and you better be Rolling In Pussy you old Rat Bastard.

Leash

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Lecher

I'm saddened by this news.  I wish I could have met him and enjoyed his company.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of his friends and family.

Cobia

Several years back I was lucky enough to have meet both Fly and his dad....2 great guys !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Victoria

Rest in peace Fly.... You were a dear friend and will be missed beyond words... 😢

shooter

I think that on my next trip I will sit over in the darkened Mustang Parlor and steal some sideways glances to see if Fly is holding court.  Maybe he will be another spirit residing at the Mustang Lodge.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.