News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Code 3......Code 3......Code 3.....

Started by SeattleSun, Apr 26, 2015, 05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

It was a couple of Saturday nights ago that I was sitting in the bar enjoying a beer unwinding after a nice party with Coco when over the loud speaker comes, "Code 3.......Code 3.......Code 3....."   Well I drop on the floor and get under a table, position a couple of chairs in front of me and reach for my 9mm.  But atlas I had complied with the sign at the front door and left it in the car.  So now I am thinking I am going to get killed in the cross fire and not even get a shot off in self defense.

The Green Door flys open and out comes JR and a few other lovelies and some one says, "Seattle what are you doing on the floor" and I mumble something like,  "Its a 'Code 3', WTF does that mean?"   Oh they just want more girls to show up on the floor.   Now didn't I look like a dumb ass!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Jagged

LOL  !  !
   Dude.   Gotta  say.  After  thinking about it.  Going back inside w/ the ladies.  It was worth  haveing a drink over and laughing about it.

The  way  U  siad it.   That would have been fun  2 watch.    ;)

My  my.,.. how things  have changed

Whitney

I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

SeattleSun

Although I wasn't around when Joe Conforte owned the Mustang,  I hear "Code 3" had a totally different meaning back then?

Any of the old timers want to fill us Newbies in?

Just Tom

Code 3 is code for all available ladies to come out to the Saloon, called when they expect a group of guys to come in or there is a group already  there and they outnumber the ladies that are in Saloon
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Jagged

Quote from: SeattleSun on Apr 26, 2015, 09:37 PM
Although I wasn't around when Joe Conforte owned the Mustang,  I hear "Code 3" had a totally different meaning back then?

Any of the old timers want to fill us Newbies in?

SeattleSun.. As I said before,  Code 3 used to have another meaning..  which was not a pleasant definition meaning back then.

Back in the 1970's up til early 2000;s ;; The Code 3 mainly at Non-Mustang Houses in Nevada  ((The Mustang Exit #23 had the Mustang I –which is the building that was turned into a Mustang Lodge soon  2  B opening as a brthel again)) ,, the Mustang  II --own by Joe Conforte//A.G.E. Corp ((both closed down by the FEDs on Aug 09, 1999))  && the Old Bridge Ranch --own by David Burgess closed May, 2K8 ))  were used as  a signal.   The Mustang houses @  Exit #23 called  it  a Parlor 2 signal.   
Code 3 ((Parlor 2))  was whenever a Black person ((Afrrican American)) rang the gate buzzer.  The cashier or security guard would notify the ladies in the Mustang Exit #23 houses by 3 bells ((other NON-Mustng houses by saying Code 3 or used 3 bells – if the ladies weren't  paying attention the house Madam would come right out and say it)) .  The ladies who would Not  talk to or party with Blacks would choose not to join the line-up and leave the parlor until the view of the line-up was over.

This form of practice started to die out  in the early 90's when new brothels owners bought the houses or new brothels came around.

Gus

Interesting history lesson, Jagged. Thank you.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

SeattleSun

Quote from: Jagged on Apr 27, 2015, 04:24 AM
...... rang the gate buzzer.

Which popped this question into my idle mind, "Why isn't there a gate buzzer at the MR for guests?"

Which is good with me as I pretty much dislike them.

And the correlated question of "Why isn't there a mandatory line up upon entry at MR?"

Which I pretty much dislike too.

In summary, which employee should I nominate for "Employee of the Year" for getting ride of those two things at the MR,  Emma?

:) :) :)

PS  And being a navy guy, might I suggest replacing "Code 3" with "All Hands on Deck"

Emma

Quote from: SeattleSun on Apr 29, 2015, 03:18 AM
Quote from: Jagged on Apr 27, 2015, 04:24 AM
...... rang the gate buzzer.

Which popped this question into my idle mind, "Why isn't there a gate buzzer at the MR for guests?"

Which is good with me as I pretty much dislike them.

And the correlated question of "Why isn't there a mandatory line up upon entry at MR?"

Which I pretty much dislike too.

In summary, which employee should I nominate for "Employee of the Year" for getting ride of those two things at the MR,  Emma?

:) :) :)

PS  And being a navy guy, might I suggest replacing "Code 3" with "All Hands on Deck"

We welcome all of our guests to sit down and relax, enjoy a drink, and maybe even grab a bite to eat!  We want everyone to be able to get acclimated and comfortable, and feel free to talk and socialize with as many ladies as they would like to before heading back to negotiation.  No rush here... Line ups are ALWAYS optional! (But we still love to do them!) :) xoxo Emma

Victoria

Seattle, I get ya! I always chuckle when they say "Code 3". There are many different meanings for it depending on if you are military, law enforcement, fire, EMS or something like that! It's always funny to see reactions of those who are new to coming in here when they hear it!

SeattleSun

Quote from: Victoria on Apr 29, 2015, 04:09 PM
Seattle, I get ya! I always chuckle when they say "Code 3". There are many different meanings for it depending on if you are military, law enforcement, fire, EMS or something like that! It's always funny to see reactions of those who are new to coming in here when they hear it!

Yea Vic, it now brings a  :) to my face too. 

I walked into the MR on a slow Sunday night when there were six ladies in the bar and no customers and immediatly announced a "Code 3".  Emma wasn't amused   :(

Checking Google I get the following common "codes" in use in the USA, watch out for those "Alpha - Mike - Victors"

One of the best known is the Code 3 Response, which is used in several countries, particularly the United States, to describe a mode of response for an emergency vehicle responding to a call. It is commonly used to mean "use lights and siren."

CODE 1: Non-emergency response. No lights or siren, following the flow of traffic.
CODE 2: Semi-life-threatening emergency response. Follow traffic laws, but expedite response.
CODE 3: Life-threat response. Emergency traffic, or simultaneous use of lights and siren required in order to achieve a rapid response. This allows the responding unit to ignore jurisdictional traffic laws, but does not allow the responding unit to operate without due regard to safety.
CODE 4: "All clear" or "I am okay". Also used to tell another unit they can disregard.
CODE 5: Area under surveillance. All marked units stay out of area.
CODE 6: Calling for a cover unit(s).
CODE 7: Lunch break or vehicle repair
CODE 8: Confidential information.
CODE 9: All non-emergency traffic stay off the radio. A beep transmits over the air every couple of seconds.
CODE 0: Big emergency. All units in the area respond code 3 to the units' location.
Caution Alpha: Possibly armed
Caution Mike: Mentally unstable
Caution Victor: Violent

Emma

Quote from: SeattleSun on Apr 29, 2015, 07:26 PM
Quote from: Victoria on Apr 29, 2015, 04:09 PM

Yea Vic, it now brings a  :) to my face too. 

I walked into the MR on a slow Sunday night when there were six ladies in the bar and no customers and immediatly announced a "Code 3".  Emma wasn't amused   :(

Checking Google I get the following common "codes" in use in the USA, watch out for those "Alpha - Mike - Victors"

One of the best known is the Code 3 Response, which is used in several countries, particularly the United States, to describe a mode of response for an emergency vehicle responding to a call. It is commonly used to mean "use lights and siren."

CODE 1: Non-emergency response. No lights or siren, following the flow of traffic.
CODE 2: Semi-life-threatening emergency response. Follow traffic laws, but expedite response.
CODE 3: Life-threat response. Emergency traffic, or simultaneous use of lights and siren required in order to achieve a rapid response. This allows the responding unit to ignore jurisdictional traffic laws, but does not allow the responding unit to operate without due regard to safety.
CODE 4: "All clear" or "I am okay". Also used to tell another unit they can disregard.
CODE 5: Area under surveillance. All marked units stay out of area.
CODE 6: Calling for a cover unit(s).
CODE 7: Lunch break or vehicle repair
CODE 8: Confidential information.
CODE 9: All non-emergency traffic stay off the radio. A beep transmits over the air every couple of seconds.
CODE 0: Big emergency. All units in the area respond code 3 to the units' location.
Caution Alpha: Possibly armed
Caution Mike: Mentally unstable
Caution Victor: Violent

I don't work Sundays... ;) - Emma

Victoria

SeattleSun

Quote from: Emma on Apr 30, 2015, 06:07 AM

I don't work Sundays... ;) - Emma 

Care to share the rest of your work schedule with me?   :D :D :D

And I have been known to use a little "poetic license" from time to time.   :) :) :)

[Artistic license (also known as dramatic license, historical license, poetic license, narrative license, licentia poetica, or simply license) is a colloquial term, sometimes a euphemism, used to denote the distortion of fact, alteration of the conventions of grammar or language, or rewording of pre-existing text made by an artist in the name of art.]

setixsignals

well can i get over time on my lunch break ::)
some were deep beneath the earth