News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

theme parties

Started by Aubree, May 04, 2016, 08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aubree

We always celebrate the holidays and throw the best parties and we have been talking about our theme parties we used to do once a month. All the ladies really get in to it and it's a lot of fun having the raffles and stage shows....

New themes, annual repeats, suggestions .... What are the favorites for everyone who has been able to make it out?

Two of my favorites were the toga/Adam & eve party and the Louah

Wildfire

Quote from: Aubrey on May 04, 2016, 08:06 AM
We always celebrate the holidays and throw the best parties and we have been talking about our theme parties we used to do once a month. All the ladies really get in to it and it's a lot of fun having the raffles and stage shows....

New themes, annual repeats, suggestions .... What are the favorites for everyone who has been able to make it out?

Two of my favorites were the toga/Adam & eve party and the Louah

Halloween of course  when Officer Aubrey is their  ;D ;) :-*

Aubree

Still have that costume lol

I think Jessica rabbit is this year for me...

Navyguy

That's definitely sexy. ...

Could go old school with like a masquerade, cops and robbers, country style, or just a beach bash

Aubree

I'm loving your ideas Navyguy

Lecher

Always wanted to go to an Eyes Wide Shut party.  Cloak and a mask for the men.  Mask with g-string only for the ladies.  We can have the center circle and then have the ladies go grab a guy one at a time.  Sex all over the damn place!

Aubree

Sounds hot and wild lecher

lumberjack0306

Pajama  party's  were awesome 

Little_Mel

Quote from: Lecher on May 05, 2016, 01:55 AM
Always wanted to go to an Eyes Wide Shut party.  Cloak and a mask for the men.  Mask with g-string only for the ladies.  We can have the center circle and then have the ladies go grab a guy one at a time.  Sex all over the damn place!

I think about this every time I walk into the Mardi Gras suite
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Little_Mel

I've had mermaids on the brain and was thinking about an under the sea or sirens of the sea theme.

Thoughts?
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Aubree

Yes please!! Let's try to get this one planned Mel

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Little_Mel on May 15, 2016, 05:49 PM
I've had mermaids on the brain
Hmmm... maybe we should call you "Little_MerMel."  heh heh

Lecher

I would be excited to see a few mermaids at our July pool party this year *wink wink* 😉

Aubree

What day is the pool party this year?

Mr Stamina

July 4th sounds like the perfect time for a mermaid pool party to me!  ;)