News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Voyeurism 👀

Started by Scarlet, Apr 26, 2019, 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlet

The thought of watching someone have sex is sooo hot to me. Or me being watched in the act is equally arousing 😈 I have yet to try this out! I want to be a voyeur so bad! 🔥
You have permission to make pleasure a priority unapologetically ❤️
Book me now! Available June 26th and on 🌸
My Links: https://my.bio/scarletbelle
Email me directly- scarlet@mustangranch.com 💋💋💋

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Midwest Couple

Quote from: Scarlet on Apr 26, 2019, 01:10 PM
The thought of watching someone have sex is sooo hot to me. Or me being watched in the act is equally arousing 😈 I have yet to try this out! I want to be a voyeur so bad! 🔥

Absolutely one of the biggest turn ons for us too.  Both Voyeurism and Exhibitionism. 

MRS loves the idea of MR watching her while she's being pleasured by another woman.

Both of us love the idea of being watched while are being intimate.  And we love the idea of a lady pleasuring herself while we watch her and play with each other. 

RachelVarga

oooooo I would love for a couple to have Scarlet and I so we could watch them. Of course, we join in for the fun at some point.

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Midwest Couple

Quote from: RachelVarga on May 07, 2019, 02:40 AM
oooooo I would love for a couple to have Scarlet and I so we could watch them. Of course, we join in for the fun at some point.

MR may not need an entire hour if that were to happen ;)   MRS would LOVE and enjoy every minute though! 

Scarlet

We NEED to do this .. I'm already turned on
Quote from: Midwest Couple on May 07, 2019, 02:53 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on May 07, 2019, 02:40 AM

MR may not need an entire hour if that were to happen ;)   MRS would LOVE and enjoy every minute though!
You have permission to make pleasure a priority unapologetically ❤️
Book me now! Available June 26th and on 🌸
My Links: https://my.bio/scarletbelle
Email me directly- scarlet@mustangranch.com 💋💋💋

Michael j.

Perhaps some of rooms could be modified with a "voyeur room';  a place where a customer sit as if he were peeking through window.
Michael J.

LenaStarrXXX

I'm glad you all agree (that voyeurism is hot)! I'm both a voyeur and an exhibitionist, which is why I love couples who want me to watch :) I wish this happened more often.

Scarlet, I hope you get this couple into bed with you 😉
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Midwest Couple

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on May 26, 2019, 08:39 PM
I'm glad you all agree (that voyeurism is hot)! I'm both a voyeur and an exhibitionist, which is why I love couples who want me to watch :) I wish this happened more often.

Scarlet, I hope you get this couple into bed with you 😉

We hope you do too Scarlet ;)