Youngest to oldest mustang ranch lady

Started by HARLEY83, Oct 12, 2018, 02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael j.

I for one would say no, they don't.  But this is one of those questions that could go either way;  Some ladies wouldn't want their families to know, others don't care one way or another.  I know- I've asked.  I've met some customers at the Air Races, some keep it on the q.t., others spouses or S.O.s don't mind their man's annual fling as long as it doesn't turn into a long term relationship. 
Michael J.

Cobia

Quote from: Michael j. on Apr 30, 2019, 05:04 AM
I for one would say no, they don't.  But this is one of those questions that could go either way;  Some ladies wouldn't want their families to know, others don't care one way or another.  I know- I've asked.  I've met some customers at the Air Races, some keep it on the q.t., others spouses or S.O.s don't mind their man's annual fling as long as it doesn't turn into a long term relationship.

"If " I can remember correctly most ladies have told me one way or another on their own.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

clevelandbrowns01

Quote from: RachelVarga on Apr 30, 2019, 02:32 AM
Quote from: Michael j. on Oct 22, 2018, 04:06 AM
What about "Does your family know what you do?"  Is that forbidden territory too?

This infers that a girl is doing something wrong and frankly it is not anyone's business. What if girls asked the same question to you?

I would never ask a girl anything about their family. As far as me - I'd answer anything. I'm just happy a girl is talking to me.   :)

RachelVarga

I think he asked this because he is looking for an older woman. Come on up and talk to the girls, they may tell you what you want to know. That's the best way.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

double d

I rest assured knowing they are all younger than me..

DD