New Lady In The House! Nadia Sparks, Transylvanian Beauty

Started by Nadia Sparks, Nov 02, 2019, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadia Sparks

I am so excited to be here at the beautiful Mustang Ranch Brothel! This is my very first tour and I will be here until November 13th, 11am to 11pm every day, but if you call or email me at Nadia@mustangranch.com and make an appointment, I can be available at any time.

I was born and raised in Transylvania but travelled the world, so I have lots of stories to tell. I love a good conversation and building a connection before heading for the bedroom, which is my favorite room  :P

I am a voluptuous 5'7" 36G cup woman, with mesmerizing blue eyes and ginger hair down to my waist...I am very talented in between the sheets and will always offer the highest quality encounter, an unforgettable experience....

Let's make memories together!

Hugs and kisses,
Nadia

Bart.Pimpson

Welcome to the mustang, Nadia!  Hope I'll be able to make your acquaintance one of these days.

Randy Marsh

Quote from: Nadia Sparks on Nov 02, 2019, 11:10 PM
I am so excited to be here at the beautiful Mustang Ranch Brothel! This is my very first tour and I will be here until November 13th, 11am to 11pm every day, but if you call or email me at Nadia@mustangranch.com and make an appointment, I can be available at any time.

I was born and raised in Transylvania but travelled the world, so I have lots of stories to tell. I love a good conversation and building a connection before heading for the bedroom, which is my favorite room  :P

I am a voluptuous 5'7" 36G cup woman, with mesmerizing blue eyes and ginger hair down to my waist...I am very talented in between the sheets and will always offer the highest quality encounter, an unforgettable experience....

Hugs and kisses,
Nadia

:P :P

Rod

Welcome to the board Nadia!

36G??? AWESOME!

Any pics to see before the professional photos are ready? Twitter or Instagram?

Quote from: Nadia Sparks on Nov 02, 2019, 11:10 PM

Hugs and kisses,
Nadia

ex_okie

Nadia you sound very intriguing.  I hope you stick around for awhile so I have a better chance of meeting you.  :)

Nadia Sparks

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I plan on being around for a while, I will keep you posted on my schedule.

I am active on Twitter a lot, you can see many photos of me there. My handle is @NadiaSparksXXX Follow me!

Yours,
Nadia

Just Sayin

I was lucky to meet Nadia at the bar this afternoon. This beauty truly meets and exceeds the descriptions listed below. I'm sure this Transylvanian Beauty and I will be going behind the green door in the very near future. Nadia, it was a pleasure to talk to you, and yes, those beautiful eyes are mesmerizing!! Just Sayin (Donnie)

And oh, by the way, her accent is so damn sexy. Very much like another Hot Mustang lady. You'll know who the minute you hear her speak.......

Randy Marsh

Quote from: Just Sayin on Nov 04, 2019, 06:08 AM
I was lucky to meet Nadia at the bar this afternoon. This beauty truly meets and exceeds the descriptions listed below. I'm sure this Transylvanian Beauty and I will be going behind the green door in the very near future. Nadia, it was a pleasure to talk to you, and yes, those beautiful eyes are mesmerizing!! Just Sayin (Donnie)

And oh, by the way, her accent is so damn sexy. Very much like another Hot Mustang lady. You'll know who the minute you hear her speak.......

I know who you speak of  :P She is on my wish list too!