🍒🍒Who Wants to Pop My Anal Cherry? 🍒🍒

Started by Drew, Mar 19, 2020, 02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew

I would advise everyone, just to keep an eye out for that office date. I will be there opening day, and probably be there for around 3 week. I have some personal things mid-June, si I will not be at the ranch during that time. I am planning to spend a lot of the summer out there, bringing pleasure to y'all and exploring every inch of myself.

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 31, 2020, 08:20 PM
Quote from: Drew on Mar 31, 2020, 07:33 PM
I am so disappointed,
  No one has made an appointment yet to pop my anal cherry. I've been doing all these exercises during my break. I guess no one will get to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan
A little hard to make an appointment when it's unknown when the house will be open again. I'm sure there are many guys frothing at the mouth just waiting to get out to see you!

Drew

The ranch is opening soon, and I don't have a Anal cherry popping on my books. Where is my Romeo of Anal, are you him?

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

Ironman

Quote from: Drew on Apr 08, 2020, 12:56 AM
The ranch is opening soon, and I don't have a Anal cherry popping on my books. Where is my Romeo of Anal, are you him?

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

Romeo of Anal?🤔🤣🤣🤣 I like the way you phrased that pretty lady.👍🏻

Drew

Hey Ironman,
   Thank you so much!

Quote from: Ironman on Apr 08, 2020, 07:28 AM
Quote from: Drew on Apr 08, 2020, 12:56 AM

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

Romeo of Anal?🤔🤣🤣🤣 I like the way you phrased that pretty lady.👍🏻

mackdaddy_69

When does the ranch want open back up again? It would depend on my schedule but I would like to meet up with you Drew.

Drew

Hey,
   The date right now for ranch reopening is April 30th at midnight, we are being very hopeful. Please check in before then so I can reconfirm that date. We are all taking things day by day, but it's starting to look up. Today, I read an article that the prediction of mortality has gone down and that a company has entered phase one in a vaccine trial.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

Quote from: mackdaddy_69 on Apr 09, 2020, 04:06 AM
When does the ranch want open back up again? It would depend on my schedule but I would like to meet up with you Drew.

Drew

What is your favorite lube for anal? Also, maybe a double penetration party could be in the works.