FAQ Rachel - Show Me What You Got! (I Will Also Post Pics Regularly)

Started by RachelVarga, May 24, 2023, 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

😄😄 Love the title of this topic. It could so be interpreted in more then one way.😉😁😄

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

klutzylover

Hi Rachel,

I asked this on your forum but wanted to ask it here too.

What was your first time like having sex and the first time in a brothel?

RachelVarga

Quote from: klutzylover on Oct 26, 2023, 02:03 AM
Hi Rachel,

I asked this on your forum but wanted to ask it here too.

What was your first time like having sex and the first time in a brothel?

Sure, no problem.

First time was in college. I actually had to study unlike kids nowdays that just look the answers up. I decided I wanted to do it when I had some free time and had a friend and said hey let's do this and we did. It was okay, nothing mind blowing. He didn't believe I was a virgin because he said I was so natural at it.

First time at a brothel I worked at the Bunny Ranch. First night and my first lineup I got picked. He was about 25 and really cute. We had a great time and he came back two days later and we did it again. It kind of earned me some haters because I got picked a lot and I was new but what am I supposed to do? Not try to get picked? I never dirty hustled anyone and always played fair so that's just the way it is.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Alright so who's up next with a question. You can message me and I can post it without yourname or just answer privately if you like.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Cobia

Quote from: RachelVarga on Mar 03, 2024, 10:26 PMAlright so who's up next with a question. You can message me and I can post it without yourname or just answer privately if you like.

Where is your fav. place to go on a outdate ?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

RachelVarga

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 04, 2024, 12:20 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Mar 03, 2024, 10:26 PMAlright so who's up next with a question. You can message me and I can post it without yourname or just answer privately if you like.

Classical music is my weakness so the Reno Symphony is one of my favorite places. I love Christmas so of course some Tchaikovsky is always something I like. I like Mozart too. I really like pretty much any of it.

I like movies. I like different kinds so I'm not a movie snob.

Food I like is Asian, BBQ, and others.

Where is your fav. place to go on a outdate ?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X