Annual LPIN Gathering July 2024, July 2025 & July 2026

28th Annual LPIN Gathering - Wednesday July 17, 2024 thru Sunday July 21, 2024
LPIN 2023 Awards Banquet Hosted 12 Noon to 3 pm Friday July 19, 2024 in Reno
LPIN 2023 Awards will be Presented at LPIN Awards Banquet MMXXIV
Summer Picnic, Host Interested bystander, 10 am to 5 pm Saturday July 20, 2024
LPIN Awards Banquet Announcement
LPIN Awards Contest & Annual LPIN Gathering Links

10:00 am Morning Breakfast Meetings
Wednesday July 17 thru Friday July 19, 2024, the morning meetings will be held at BJ's Barbecue.
Sunday July 21, 2024, the morning meeting will be held at Legends Grill Sports & Spirits. 
There will not be an organized breakfast meeting on Saturday July 20, 2024 due to the Summer Picnic.

29th Annual LPIN Gathering - Wednesday July 16, 2025 thru Sunday July 20, 2025
LPIN 2024 Awards Banquet Hosted 12 Noon to 3 pm Friday July 18, 2025
LPIN 2024 Awards will be Presented at LPIN Awards Banquet MMXXV
Summer Picnic, Host Interested bystander, 10 am to 5 pm Saturday July 19, 2025

30th Annual LPIN Gathering - Wednesday July 15, 2026 thru Sunday July 19, 2026
LPIN 2025 Awards Banquet Hosted 12 Noon to 3 pm Friday July 17, 2026
LPIN 2025 Awards will be Presented at LPIN Awards Banquet MMXXVI
Summer Picnic, Host Interested bystander, 10 am to 5 pm Saturday July 18, 2026

LPIN Awards Committee,
Armond, Firefighter, Lee, MIG949 & MrTShirt
Little Richard, Committee Advisor
NRA Benefactor Member

Juliette

Hi, this is Juliette. This is my first time on the forum. I am so happy and excited to introduce myself. I am introducing myself as madam Tara date for the LPIN awards one of my biggest goals is to be the first woman of color to be awarded, I told my Madam this and she has chosen to introduce me to the ceremony. I am so honored to be a part of this and to be Madam Tara guess I cant express myself more. The biggest blessing of 2024 was to be a courtesan  of the Mustang Ranch.
I am looking forward to meeting everyone who is in the forum and also meeting and greeting everybody that is a part of thee event. What color do you think I would look best in?  I need to find a dress I'll see you in July. XO Juliette

Prospector Bob

I've seen your photos in the Ladies' profile pages. You are a gorgeous woman! My thoughts on what you should wear to the awards dinner ... the classic "Little Black Dress" would be my ideal look for you. With red stilettos, red gloves & a strand of gleaming, white pearls around your neck, just beautiful! But, actually, anything you wear would be fabulous. A red dress would look good on you as well.

Hope you have a long, gainful stay at the Mustang Ranch.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Juliette

Thank you prospect bob I have always been interested in you. Maybe we can meet soon I look great in red. Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Juliette on Mar 26, 2024, 11:42 AMThank you prospect bob I have always been interested in you. Maybe we can meet soon I look great in red. Thank you so much for your suggestion.

You're welcome sweetheart! It would be a pleasure to meet you someday.  :-*
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

I think you would look great in any color. However red or blue is my fav.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Juliette,

I think you look stunning no matter what but I think Red would be the most eye catching
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Juliette

I think I found a dress! Is the event gown appropriate?

SixT9er

Quote from: Juliette on Mar 26, 2024, 10:11 PMI think I found a dress! Is the event gown appropriate?
The Ladies are always dressed nicely, the guys you never know? From nice shirt & slacks, to jeans & Hawaiian shirts to shorts & Tshirts
Make your decision with that in mind
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Juliette

I love to dress up!

If you're overdressed, it's a comment on them. If your underdressed it's a comment on you"

"You can never be overdressed or over educated "

Thank you for telling me the vibe 69! You are always so authentic! Thank you for your guidance!

The poll still continues! I love red and blue on me?

Sundress or gown?

Short or long? I'm mostly legs

Tits on a stick lol

SixT9er

Quote from: Juliette on Mar 27, 2024, 01:43 AMI love to dress up!

If you're overdressed, it's a comment on them. If your underdressed it's a comment on you"

"You can never be overdressed or over educated "

Thank you for telling me the vibe 69! You are always so authentic! Thank you for your guidance!

The poll still continues! I love red and blue on me?

Sundress or gown?

Short or long? I'm mostly legs

Tits on a stick lol
The banquet used to be at night & id suggest a red cocktail dress but since it's at noon you can never go wrong with a Sexy sundress in the summer

Juliette