firefighter

LPIN 2023 Awards Nominating Round Announcement

Thank You,
LPIN Awards Committee,
Armond, Firefighter, Lee & MIG949
Committee Advisor - Little Richard
NRA Benefactor Member

Ironman

You all need to work on your website security certificate so that the security warning message doesn't pop up. When the voter submits their vote.

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Apr 09, 2024, 04:40 AMYou all need to work on your website security certificate so that the security warning message doesn't pop up. When the voter submits their vote.
It didn't pop up on me
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 09, 2024, 08:16 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Apr 09, 2024, 04:40 AMYou all need to work on your website security certificate so that the security warning message doesn't pop up. When the voter submits their vote.
It didn't pop up on me

You were lucky it gave me the website is not secure warning. It has not done that to me in past years, but it did this year for whatever reason.

Gus

The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

firefighter

Quote from: Ironman on Apr 10, 2024, 10:15 AM
Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 09, 2024, 08:16 PM
It didn't pop up on me

You were lucky it gave me the website is not secure warning. It has not done that to me in past years, but it did this year for whatever reason.

The problem may be that your Internet browser believes the HTML ballot is unsafe, but I assure you that it is indeed safe.

I use Microsoft Edge and I don't experience any problems. 

Please try using a different Internet browser in the preliminary voting round.
The most common browsers are Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Firefox.
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

Quote from: marcosandrew on Apr 16, 2024, 10:25 AMHey firefighter,

Thanks for sharing this, I've been waiting a long time to vote.

(Marcos)
Mendix Online Training

LPIN 2024 Awards Voter Registration will open after the current contest concludes.

The LPIN 2024 Awards Voter Registration Announcement will be posted after 6/1/24.
http://lpinawards.com/index.php?topic=313.0

Thank you for your interest!
NRA Benefactor Member